TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That AU edit he just posted is terrible, like worst edit I’ve ever seen in my life

Advertisement
Any remote chance of landing Maason Smith depends on Baker being here. He likes Baker a lot. Is it worth keeping a Baker to be able to pair up the two best DTs in CFB? I say yes. You could have a turnip as a DC, and Smith/LT will make him look like Bill Belichick.
Probably Blake James approves a three year guaranteed contract at 1 million a year for a turnip

Looks like he made this one himself.
Screenshot (70).png

Advertisement
I hate the trio of Baker Patke Rumph.

Baker by far has the best resume of the three and at least produced results outside of UM/Manny’s protection while at LaTech

I think we could get by with Baker if we upgraded over Patke and Rumph.

Just don’t forget Richt was going to have Banda/Patke be Co-DC after Manny left

At least Manny hired a DC who’s called plays before

Christ Richt was terrible towards the end

Advertisement
Advertisement
This quite possibly could be the second worst edit I’ve ever seen.
What’s the first? I need to see it , cause mannnnn. Do you see how the Auburn is put on that jersey . Lol school probably texted him and told him “take that sh*t down you embarrassing us” lololol

In all honesty I’m so content with our class as it stands even without the QB or CBS committed. Whatever happens from here is gravy. If we can swing T2 it brings this class to another level, if not this is still a game changing class for us

maybe he was about to commit to auburn and diaz texted him as barry jackson reported but who knows barry isn’t that in touch with the U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back