TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I got a kid committed to Auburn. He hasn't heard anything about Lewis committing to them. Usually the kids get wind of stuff like that, although he did admit that he doesn't talk to T2 directly.
O’Brien is still solid with them? He’s a talented kid so I know he has choices. They’re gonna can Malozer bro. Writing is on the wall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think based on the lack of success recruiting DB and LB id have to make some type of moves so yes. Probably not fire Baker if I’m manny cause I can take over and control the D and Baker is his puppet so why fire him. Some position coaches would be fired

Any remote chance of landing Maason Smith depends on Baker being here. He likes Baker a lot. Is it worth keeping a Baker to be able to pair up the two best DTs in CFB? I say yes. You could have a turnip as a DC, and Smith/LT will make him look like Bill Belichick.

Any remote chance of landing Maason Smith depends on Baker being here. He likes Baker a lot. Is it worth keeping a Baker to be able to pair up the two best DTs in CFB? I say yes. You could have a turnip as a DC, and Smith/LT will make him look like Bill Belichick.
I think that's a fair bar.

If Blake Baker doesn't land Maason Smith in December we fire him.

All in favour say aye.

Advertisement
don’t want to derail this thread bc it should be all about T2, but you have to admit huff has been at least slightly underwhelming given the hype coming out of high school; he’s not a bust yet that’s harsh, but I expected him to make some sort of impact this season. Next season is really a make or break for him - I’ve heard he’s having trouble grasping the playbook, which should be something that is fixed with a full spring season.

don’t want to derail this thread bc it should be all about T2, but you have to admit huff has been at least slightly underwhelming given the hype coming out of high school; he’s not a bust yet that’s harsh, but I expected him to make some sort of impact this season. Next season is really a make or break for him - I’ve heard he’s having trouble grasping the playbook, which should be something that is fixed with a full spring season.
Sometimes we need to give kids the time to grow. Not every kid can step in and play early.most kids we should expect to need 2 full years on campus to contribute. On the other hand what corey flagg did is amazing given the limited time.

I think that's a fair bar.

If Blake Baker doesn't land Maason Smith in December we fire him.

All in favour say aye.
I hate the trio of Baker Patke Rumph.

Baker by far has the best resume of the three and at least produced results outside of UM/Manny’s protection while at LaTech

I think we could get by with Baker if we upgraded over Patke and Rumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back