TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At this point..Its LCE vs TouchMoney26...

(That said, when LCE is THIS quiet, something is up behind the scenes that he cant speak on. He never has any issues coming out and slamming the door shut if he has to. Even if its 100 times. Trust me, I know..He did it with Justin Flowe when I was still trying to hold on to hope..LOL)

The only person who thought flowe was coming was Marley and @caneinorlando hahaha true vets knew Flowe wasn’t coming

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only person who thought flowe was coming was Marley and @caneinorlando hahaha true vets knew Flowe wasn’t coming
Nobody is more then a vet then me, big guy. I been involved in UM recruiting since the days of Melvin brattons mom sitting next to me and my wife back in 1982 at the Orange bowl after a bad loss telling me to not worry that help was on the way. Not knowing she was MBs mom at the time. True story.

So yeah I thought JFlowe was coming but let’s not act like we are FAU either and never had a OOS 5* kid commit to us ever either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody is more then a vet then me, big guy. I been involved in UM recruiting since the days of Melvin brattons mom sitting next to me and my wife back in 1982 at the Orange bowl after a bad loss telling me to not worry that help was on the way. Not knowing she was MBs mom at the time. True story.

So yeah I thought JFlowe was coming but let’s not act like we are FAU either and never had a OOS 5* kid commit to us ever either.
I fuq with CIO but I knew Flowe wasn't coming. But I know people I like and get along with will be wrong or have different opinions. No big deal to me it's football it's predictions we will always be right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back