TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that anyone that does have "inside info" on T2 leaning to UM they have decided to keep it on the hush (which I don't disagree with at all)....I think the relationship was a bit mishandled early on but the last several months it has been repaired based on what little info has been put out there.....ultimately, I think we all saw the TN decommitment coming but T2 to Auburn is about as realistic as T2 to Miami or T2 to UGA...basically it's hard to get a read on which way the kid is leaning. If I had to take a guess my Top 2 would A&M and Miami, with A&M out in front.

I think the kid wants to come to Miami and there's legitimacy on him wanting to play w/James Williams.....but it seems like he wants the $EC just as bad. IMO it's a 50/50 shot for us. I guess we'll see which way this goes on ESD.

Advertisement
I'm james Jackson brother said:
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Exactly.

Advertisement
Just curious, how interested is T2 in Miami? I see guys talking about if the coaching staff can deal with him, does he even want to go to the U?

Advertisement
Just curious, how interested is T2 in Miami? I see guys talking about if the coaching staff can deal with him, does he even want to go to the U?
The most important question that everyone ignores. I have yet to see dude say anything positive about Miami. You would actually think he hates us based on things that has been said.

Keep it on topic. He’s getting Auburn writers CB’g him there today. It’s not remotely over... is it???

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Even if he doesn't come (which I'm riding with TouchMoney on this), we were at least given I'm James Jackson's electric post, which I nominate as the greatest post in the history of this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way he's going to auburn for coach malzon that won't even be there next year to coach him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back