TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Is Saban the end all be all? Saban is full of Lewis’s. He will be fine. Miami, on the other hand, doesn’t have LB that would back up Bama’s LB’s,
Saban was specifically mentioned as someone that could possibly handle Lewis.

Saban doesnt recruit players with troubled pasts much because he doesnt want these players. He knows what he needs to build a good team/team culture/good locker room.

If we take a shot at Lewis, and he doesnt work out because he is a headcase, I am certain that everyone in here will blame the coaches and no one will blame the player himself.

Advertisement
But Butch did. Wasn’t he very selective when he first got hired because of sanctions? I thought I remember that in the 30/30 series. The dude hired a psychologist for crying out loud.
Please......Butch Evaluated...Recruited and recieved commitments from plenty of Goons...You can't get any Goonish than Nate Webster....Dude was putting MFers to sleep on and off the field....the absolute epitome of Goon.....Keep in mind, Butch had a staff chock full of elite recruiters...Pagano...Sarge and Johnson were Savage recruiters...

I aint either, so you can all go on about your day because I am not going to start a rant over this guy.
CBs coming in for Auburn

man nobody gives AF about no **** Auburn CB’S coming in

if manny stops acting all scary n sh*t and gives the kid a chance Than he will be a cane Come NSD

If manny n CO are really trying to compete with Clemson etc yu have to take chances on blue chips who have red flags

We ain’t in no position to turn down a headhunter like this especially with the sorry assss LB room we have

If he fucs up get rid of him... it’s not rocket science

There are a bunch of scenarios for T2 future:
1 He wants to play in the SEC
2 He's hoping for a bag from a SEC school
3 Our high paid coaches are afraid of a 17 yo
4 He doesn't want to play here
5 He is a meathead that MAYBE has some domestic disputes on his past and DEFINITELY exhausted his stay very quickly on two HS programs and the coaches don't think he can help us

I just think we have a bunch of pussies on our staff is the least logical one. Even if this staff is full of betas, why the fvck would Diaz be scared to brng him in? He literally has ALL the power. If T2 misbehaves he can kick him off the team and move on, so if it's character issues, then it must be something heavier than "he screams at coaches".

People who use alpha/beta talk dont even get the psychology behind it and what alpha/beta actually means.

Fun part is, as you said, the ones who scream "beta" at everyone are usually the biggest mopes.
The Alpha wolf doesn’t eat if the beta wolves don’t work together to kill the 1200 lb bull moose.

Advertisement
Saban was specifically mentioned as someone that could possibly handle Lewis.

Saban doesnt recruit players with troubled pasts much because he doesnt want these players. He knows what he needs to build a good team/team culture/good locker room.

If we take a shot at Lewis, and he doesnt work out because he is a headcase, I am certain that everyone in here will blame the coaches and no one will blame the player himself.
Nobody will blame the coaches on this 1

just give the dude a shot and if he fucs it up show him the door

it’s simple

but manny needs to take some risk if he wants to compete and beat Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't know Lewis personally so I won't comment on his situation. However, in general, I support the coaches being strict on character. It's one thing to be a team-first guy with an edge, like Michael Irvin. It's another thing to be a negative presence.

We loved guys like Eddie Johnson and Jeff Thomas as fans, but there's a reason those two aren't playing football for a living. And it's not talent. Clemson didn't build a culture by stamping posters on the wall. They recruited specific types of players and turned down guys who didn't fit.

I'd be curious to hear what the Chaminade coaches thought of Lewis. He was there for a second before landing at Central. Troutman has had outbursts on the football field, but he gets strong endorsements from people around the Edgewater program. What do Lewis's coaches think of him? I don't know the answer, but I hope our coaches have asked that question.
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
This Morgan Freeman - Imgflip

Advertisement

🐐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back