TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that one d. No you end up with high qbs and wrs quitting at any point because no one inside the program has leadership traits nor do they hold each other accountable. That's staff and players obviously my own nephew included since that's who ur shot was at.

I wasn't talking about Hightower, I was talking about Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement
I can't think what goons manny has handled here & I laugh about the idea of field as a goin. But that's exactly what I said. Has nothing to do with him being a goon or not and everything to do with him being a strong alpha male. For the record I don't think for a second he's a goon.
Lmao with his alpha/beta talk....we don’t recruit “alphas” so that must mean James Williams is a beta?? Foh... the worst part is all these clowns on here cling on every word you say and throw a hissy fit on here and twitter and everywhere else. 🤦‍♂️

I like that one d. No you end up with high qbs and wrs quitting at any point because no one inside the program has leadership traits nor do they hold each other accountable. That's staff and players obviously my own nephew included since that's who ur shot was at.
I think he speaks of Jeff Thomas and Williams.

Lmao with his alpha/beta talk....we don’t recruit “alphas” so that must mean James Williams is a beta?? Foh... the worst part is all these clowns on here cling on every word you say and throw a hissy fit on here and twitter and everywhere else. 🤦‍♂️
People who use alpha/beta talk dont even get the psychology behind it and what alpha/beta actually means.

Fun part is, as you said, the ones who scream "beta" at everyone are usually the biggest mopes.

Advertisement
It was a lot easier to downplay the off-field issues before twitter.

If Saban was our coach I’d say take him. But it’s Manny Diaz. He’s not capable of controlling and managing the situation.
That’s a valid point. Hence, one of the many reasons why I am not sold on Manny.

But Butch did. Wasn’t he very selective when he first got hired because of sanctions? I thought I remember that in the 30/30 series. The dude hired a psychologist for crying out loud.
People need to let go of sht that happened 20 years ago.
Money was way doffferent back then and everyone thought for real that we were dead and buried into the realms of bottom dwellers after they basically gutted the program that got beat at home by ECU after sanctions.
A lot of young people on here really don’t understand the thorn UM was in the side of the college football landscape.

Miami would not have a football program if anything even close to the Baylor, Pedo state, or the recent LSU sht he opened here.
Sports center, SI, and every single college football media outlet or social media ***** would be running with the story harder than Ben Johnson in the legal steroid olympics.

Instead all I hear about LSU in the news is “who is going to get snaps at qb this week”.
You have to understand the potential impact to this program one player can have. Other programs run off leash while UM has to wear a **** shock collar.

I wasn't talking about Hightower, I was talking about Jeff Thomas.
It's ok. I didn't take it any sort of way. Even unintentionally it would apply to him as well. He knows the stigma he attached to himself and what he has to battle moving forward. Whether or not I understand what he was going through nor if I agree with it. His reality is the perception he helped to portray by his own actions...either way he's built different and he'll be just fine.

Advertisement
But Butch did. Wasn’t he very selective when he first got hired because of sanctions? I thought I remember that in the 30/30 series. The dude hired a psychologist for crying out loud.
Butch got rid of bad apples and brought in bad mother ****ers. He was able to manage them. Can’t beat teams full of wolves with a bunch of sheep.

We’ve reached the landmark 50 pages? He’s a Canes lock now.

He's not a tackle, a QB or CB. He's not as valuable as you think. I bet you if you lined up Clemson's LBs the last 4 years you wouldn't take any of them besides Simmons and he started out as a safety. And as a point Clemson aint touching him and no team who we're trying catch wants anything to do with him.
It feels like Alabama has a linebacker or 2 drafted in the first 3 rounds every year for the last decade.

Advertisement
We all allowed our own opinions. I know mine is very real however. Just ask ray rice.
Your opinion may be “real” - I’m guessing what you mean by that is that you are better informed than most people commenting here and I won’t argue that - but that doesn’t mean your stories, told exactly how you tell them, should be accepted as the one true gospel.

“The media” wasn’t caught on cctv knocking its wife out cold and dragging her limp body through a hotel lobby. Ray Rice was a 30 year old man that acted and has suffered the consequences. Again, blaming anyone/anything (the woman, pc culture, the media, etc.) but ray rice for what has befallen ray rice is just trying to excuse foul behavior. That said, I don’t think the two situations (T2, ray rice) are even remotely similar and thus shouldn’t be compared.

They have a poster on that board who was talking about T2 and auburn on saturday. Seemed to have some info - also indicated that Auburn had been working him behind the scenes for a while....
I was referring more to the mod who put in the CB and what his reasoning was in his post. I believe they’ve been working him. They’re desperate and Gus is inching towards the hot seat.

Advertisement
Saban is not taking Lewis either.
So? Is Saban the end all be all? Saban is full of Lewis’s. He will be fine. Miami, on the other hand, doesn’t have LB that would back up Bama’s LB’s,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back