TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brooks is getting more snaps than McCloud at this point. Another fantastic take.
missed me...but, for arguments sake, you can remove the name mccloud and add any name you would like. Ala, anyone on the o-line, blades, carter.....the list goes on. All those kids should be on spot duty at best.

Advertisement
If you had the chance to get a five-star, you find another way to get the kicker into school at a low cost to him and then get him on scholarship as soon as you can.
I always thought to convince Jose to stay and be on the same team as his younger brother, but he’s rated as the #2 college kicker, so I’m guessing he’s going pro.

Touchmoney has spoken

Cane
@Dwinstitles if u gon ride with us get us *** in the car & don’t be doin all dat complaining & *****ing. @TouchMoney26 aint been wrong yet! He was right about JW so I’m riding with him. Put ur seatbelt on ***** & keep ur hand in ur strap & be ready to squeeze bc it’s about to go down! Let’s go @TouchMoney26

Definitely taking the under myself. Last I spoke to him was couple months back. But I know he's interested. The reason I don't think it happens is I just think he's got too strong of a personality. I think the coaches and the kids would be intimidated by his intensity... Sad that would keep us from a kid this talented. But that's just my take. Simply an opinion.
Wow. A coach who is afraid or intimidated by a kids intensity doesn’t belong in this program.

Advertisement
I disagree here to an extent. Im just not sold on the black and white nature of the conversations more than anything.

Leaving FIU if I said anyone we would be 7 and 1 today Id be ***** slapped. Like straight up ESPN 2 competition ***** slapped.

You are what your record is BUT....I think we can upgrade the staff on the defensive side. The difference between offense and defense in terms of experience is night and day. Curious to see if any changes are made. Manny did not hesitate to get rid of known issues right?

In terms of T. Lewis time will tell. If we get a kid one side will tell the other they are idiots and visa versa. That stuff is so exhuasting for me.

I think a HUGE unknown is the marketability of the Miami environment to players likeness/local businesses putting some coin in pocket. Our inability to "compete" with SEC schools et al if played right should drastically narrow in margin.

JMHO...done rambling lol
All good takes. My only issue would be the emphasis on the record. Long as that's not the point about where we ARE as a program than no issue at all. Some very good points. One I will address relates to our ABILITY to have local businesses chime in now. While it's huge for us to legally have that option for the right kids,we also have to be realistic. We are the third option locally from an alumni basis when it relates to support. This climate we have created by our admissions standards and our tuition have alienated us from the vast majority of locals. We are a school that has thrived on foreigners and the pockets of their families. That being what it is doesn't really transition over to the city of miami afterward. Our reach further up the east coast where alot of our base settles would honestly be more beneficial in my eyes. Locally support would sadly trend to ufag and fspoo because they're cheap and have traditionally had very basic admissions not much different from miami dade...(slight sarcasm)

A lot of other teams seem to be finding reasons for not pursuing T2.

He just got crystal balled to Auburn, which has the 39th-ranked class in the country and a coach on the hot seat.
Imagine JJ, Butch or Howard turning kids away for being rough around the edges. We wouldn’t be here if they did that.

Funny thing is that Auburn’s insider really doesn’t know ****. His CB is just deductive reasoning from Ivins and TAMU guys telling him those schools aren’t interested, and the fact that he decommitted from Tennessee.

Advertisement
Or maybe the kid is a head case and the coaches see it. Don't you think they are trying to build a culture of family not free agents.

A lot of other teams seem to be finding reasons for not pursuing T2.

He just got crystal balled to Auburn, which has the 39th-ranked class in the country and a coach on the hot seat.

I would GUESS that schools were scared off by what's been discussed off-the-field. If you're Clemson/Bama/UGA/OSU, there's no need to even do your due diligence on a kid like this, there are other top 100 caliber players you can pursue without baggage. And in such a weird year like this, I would hope Miami has by far the best information on this kid and whether he's a take.

And just to play the other side of this, what were the best offers for Jennings/McCloud/Flagg/TAC/Wilder/Brooks, and why did the elite programs not go after them?

Advertisement
Imagine JJ, Butch or Howard turning kids away for being rough around the edges. We wouldn’t be here if they did that.
It was a lot easier to downplay the off-field issues before twitter.

If Saban was our coach I’d say take him. But it’s Manny Diaz. He’s not capable of controlling and managing the situation.

@Dwinstitles if u gon ride with us get us *** in the car & don’t be doin all dat complaining & *****ing. @TouchMoney26 aint been wrong yet! He was right about JW so I’m riding with him. Put ur seatbelt on ***** & keep ur hand in ur strap & be ready to squeeze bc it’s about to go down! Let’s go @TouchMoney26
I got no info but before I got info I was confident then LCE shut me down and y'all know i listen to the man. With that being said I'm going with T2 in this class late even if he picks SEC now. I'm going with cane

Wow. A coach who is afraid or intimidated by a kids intensity doesn’t belong in this program.

this... just lay the law down and get rid of him if he violates or how ever YOU wanna do it. **** scaife is on the team still might as well give this guya chance. no one has been a bigger violator of team rules than scaife with his play he out there ***** off! t2 might beat his *** into an all acc performer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back