TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbo recruited a bunch of kids he couldn’t handle. Manny has handled goons in the past just fine. His TE Coach is a former goon himself. This is nonsense. The concern isn’t whether the staff can handle his personality; it’s whether we are filling a position room with a bunch of young, reckless hot heads. He’s a take in my book, but that’s what it boils down to imo.
I can't think what goons manny has handled here & I laugh about the idea of field as a goin. But that's exactly what I said. Has nothing to do with him being a goon or not and everything to do with him being a strong alpha male. For the record I don't think for a second he's a goon.

Advertisement
It's how championship teams are built. Does the dude come with baggage? Yes. But for a 5-star, you take the risk.

It’s a no-brainer. Do what’s needed to get this kid.
I don’t get what the fear is.

You take him. If he ***** up he’ll be portaling out anyways in today’s football.

I don’t get this program.

Players want him. So I assume the staff will kick the tires here.

Also, if didnt want guys with strong personalities, why the **** did they recruit Troutman then? Lol
See I keep bringing this up but I can’t get a straight answer anywhere. Deshawn isn’t the one I’m looking at though. I’m looking at the guy that plays Jack back right now(Tyler Johnson). At least I know Deshawn has instincts.

Advertisement
See I keep bringing this up but I can’t get a straight answer anywhere. Deshawn isn’t the one I’m looking at though. I’m looking at the guy that plays Jack back right now(Tyler Johnson). At least I know Deshawn has instincts.
I dont think Miami is not interested.

It wouldnt make too much sense to pass on a guy that a lot of recruits want to have... for months.

Staff needs to grow some balls and know how to handle a kid. Like if u are an average fan and came here and read about T2 u would think he murdered someone. He's a kid about to be an adult and probably easy af to handle.
Just need older guys to teach him also coach Diaz says he will turn them from boys into men help this young man

If all 3 have character concerns why turn down the best one lol. Also what did T2 do to turn the staff off so much?

Advertisement
A nate type player is exactly the kind of kids needed on this team. #1 he was a beast on the field too & his results showed it. #2 & more importantly actually that's the type of kids who holds his teammates accountable on and off the field. We've lacked leadership for far too **** long & besides knowing what type of kids were bringing in, that's not on the coaches... I do get what u mean about the glenn type of kids though and I agree we definitely need plenty of his sort on here. But it takes alpha dogs to get those role players right
Cot **** I miss Nate.....

I can't think what goons manny has handled here & I laugh about the idea of field as a goin. But that's exactly what I said. Has nothing to do with him being a goon or not and everything to do with him being a strong alpha male. For the record I don't think for a second he's a goon.
Then your opinion is even more ludicrous.

I know you man we always agree it seems. I just think people get mixed up with this ‘iq’ isht. It’s instincts. We haven’t had enough guys who have real football instincts in ages.

I also think the awful depth and roster woes of the past 15 years have harmed the development of talent because guys don’t go up against enough game in practice, and no matter who you are, it’s hard to push yourself to the limit if you don’t have guys across from you and behind you tryna tale your lunch.
Yes and no to depth and roster woes. Kids definitely sharpen each other. They bring that animal out of its cage. But it's the lack of football coaches worth two ***** on the staff in that same time frame that need to teach the kids how to become that savage. You can have the sharpest teeth in the jungle. But if you got no clue how to hunt you just gonna starve. Just think on it. Be real with y'all selves for a second & think on the position coach's we've had since Coker fired Sarge & art... Ill wait. We've had several in that time span worth something but you also have to realize position coach's can be hindered by the coordinator they under. When has that been in unison?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've talked with him several times since manny introduced us at last year's spring game. I think the kids had a temper but he's largely misunderstood. Loves football and he's respectful. That part of him is similar to Nate. Nates thing was he always made sure his equals knew he was an alpha. But if you weren't a peer you never would've known that's who he was. Personally I think we don't take this kid at the end of the day cause the staff doesn't have any strong personalities anywhere throughout let alone near his position. Strong personalities either respect individuals that are the same or they clash with each other. We don't have much of that on staff or the team.
we have a bunch of betas on staff and it’s disheartening

What did you just say? Intimidated by his personality? Good. We need somebody to run over to Wiggins and Pope and be like “Aye yoo y’all so trash Mount trashmore is jealous of you” wtf is this? Who doesn’t want to coach alphas?
Betas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back