TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly what we need. More Glenn Cooks and less Nate Websters.
A nate type player is exactly the kind of kids needed on this team. #1 he was a beast on the field too & his results showed it. #2 & more importantly actually that's the type of kids who holds his teammates accountable on and off the field. We've lacked leadership for far too **** long & besides knowing what type of kids were bringing in, that's not on the coaches... I do get what u mean about the glenn type of kids though and I agree we definitely need plenty of his sort on here. But it takes alpha dogs to get those role players right

I'm in the minority but what if he struggles picking up the playbook. That has definitely happened to us before.

Advertisement
A nate type player is exactly the kind of kids needed on this team. #1 he was a beast on the field too & his results showed it. #2 & more importantly actually that's the type of kids who holds his teammates accountable on and off the field. We've lacked leadership for far too **** long & besides knowing what type of kids were bringing in, that's not on the coaches... I do get what u mean about the glenn type of kids though and I agree we definitely need plenty of his sort on here. But it takes alpha dogs to get those role players right
I was literally thinking about the stuff they’re saying about this kid being a concern and Nate Webster was the first person who came to mind. These guys wouldn’t recruit him.

Advertisement
Somewhere along the way with all the boring white bread trash "trust your training" type coaches we've hired over the last 20 years, our fans have become 1970s Ohio Taint Boner Hayes clones. Go out there and get me some sound fundamental players who wears coats and ties! Pro style bro! Just grind out a 7-3 win over Duke, and I'll be happy! We need heady, gym rat pocket passers, not these guys who improvise!
Saying they want high IQ over super athletic guys that fly is so anti miami.

Advertisement
I was literally thinking about the stuff they’re saying about this kid being a concern and Nate Webster was the first person who came to mind. These guys wouldn’t recruit him.
I've talked with him several times since manny introduced us at last year's spring game. I think the kids had a temper but he's largely misunderstood. Loves football and he's respectful. That part of him is similar to Nate. Nates thing was he always made sure his equals knew he was an alpha. But if you weren't a peer you never would've known that's who he was. Personally I think we don't take this kid at the end of the day cause the staff doesn't have any strong personalities anywhere throughout let alone near his position. Strong personalities either respect individuals that are the same or they clash with each other. We don't have much of that on staff or the team.

Advertisement
You never heard of a “Shula Player”?
U just proved his point though... The dolphins may be the MIAMI dolphins. But us CANES are Miami's team. Always have represented this city's make up far better than they did. Except maybe when you had Duper or Clayton trafficking drugs. Lol then they were trying to keep up.

What’s the over/under on this D?
Definitely taking the under myself. Last I spoke to him was couple months back. But I know he's interested. The reason I don't think it happens is I just think he's got too strong of a personality. I think the coaches and the kids would be intimidated by his intensity... Sad that would keep us from a kid this talented. But that's just my take. Simply an opinion.

I've talked with him several times since manny introduced us at last year's spring game. I think the kids had a temper but he's largely misunderstood. Loves football and he's respectful. That part of him is similar to Nate. Nates thing was he always made sure his equals knew he was an alpha. But if you weren't a peer you never would've known that's who he was. Personally I think we don't take this kid at the end of the day cause the staff doesn't have any strong personalities anywhere throughout let alone near his position. Strong personalities either respect individuals that are the same or they clash with each other. We don't have much of that on staff or the team.
I hate that they don’t have the confidence to manage this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back