TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where’s Pete with the plug 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 🤣

1606792210839.png

Would be our best LB recruit in a long time. Having an elite defender at each level of the defense would be extremely fun to watch with LT and JW.

Would be the type of haul that lets us REALLY take things to another level. Really hope we don't overthink this one. Tired of watching average to below-average athletes running around on defense at Miami of all places

Advertisement
This dude is never right wtf is he talking about. I’m still waiting on the flip season **** he posted last year.
Didn’t he do some dumb **** in an interview with Leonard Taylor too? Or am I tripping.

Either way he doesn’t care about the Canes despite his name, all he cares about is short-term clout

Would be the type of haul that lets us REALLY take things to another level. Really hope we don't overthink this one. Tired of watching average to below-average athletes running around on defense at Miami of all places

Crazy thing is we haven’t seen a plus athlete at LB since Diaz took over. Shaq and Pinck transitioned to Jennings and McCloud. Not a lot of speed between those 4 but at least Shaq and Pinck to some degree had instincts to make up for it.

Once Brooks is healthy he’s a guy that will show off some athleticism. But I’m really looking forward to Brooks, Huff, and Cave. We’ll see on Tyler Johnson and Troutman (who has potential). You add a T2 to that group..we got something cooking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, what has Ivins predicted right? I’m sincerely asking.

The way it works on the board these days is, if its good news for Miami, Ivins doesn't know **** and his sources have dried up and Manny and Co. are getting played by the recruit. If its bad news from Ivins, he's on the money with legit info and Manny and Co. got played by the recruit.

Rinse, repeat

The way it works on the board these days is, if its good news for Miami, Ivins doesn't know **** and his sources have dried up and Manny and Co. are getting played by the recruit. If its bad news from Ivins, he's on the money with legit info and Manny and Co. got played by the recruit.

Rinse, repeat
Thank you

Rinse, repeat
Truth is truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back