TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I’m not mistaken isn’t James Williams and him close. I’m pretty sure I saw recently them saying they want to play together. Whatever the issue is with Miami and Lewis I hope miami tries to fix it because man top DL player , Top LB and Top Safety. Miami defense would be scary. We can’t afford to be letting talent go right now

Lol man... Every single time there's an update on him, he clearly states where he wants to be...and it ain't HERE. How many times do a girl have to tell y'all she's not interested in you before y'all move on? There shouldn't be any more updates on him until he decommits from Tenn.

If I’m not mistaken isn’t James Williams and him close. I’m pretty sure I saw recently them saying they want to play together. Whatever the issue is with Miami and Lewis I hope miami tries to fix it because man top DL player , Top LB and Top Safety. Miami defense would be scary. We can’t afford to be letting talent go right now
Too much speed and athleticism Do Not Want!!
Gimme guys that put time into program and are here for a minimum of 3 years.

Advertisement
Lol man... Every single time there's an update on him, he clearly states where he wants to be...and it ain't HERE. How many times do a girl have to tell y'all she's not interested in you before y'all move on? There shouldn't be any more updates on him until he decommits from Tenn.
As long as she's alive and divorces are legal, you NEVER give up!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright, I'm going to ask a simple question, maybe LCE or Cribby can help out with the answer.

What is the fixation on Tennessee? If there was a valid reason, I wouldn't ask. He's not a Tennessee legacy. He hasn't visited the campus a dozen times and fallen in love with the place. He doesn't have a multi-year connection with one particular Tennessee coach.

This is a 5-star kid. I'm not saying he has to decommit from Tennessee, but why not look around? What is the Tennessee fixation? Is it really something like "Tennessee stood by me when everyone else ran"?

There is nothing unique about Tennessee's team, in the way of scheme, teammates, or quality of wins. Tennessee isn't Alabama or UGa.

I understand if the kid is sore that Miami hasn't been recruiting him hardcore for 2 years solid, but Tennessee?

I just don't see it.

Alright, I'm going to ask a simple question, maybe LCE or Cribby can help out with the answer.

What is the fixation on Tennessee? If there was a valid reason, I wouldn't ask. He's not a Tennessee legacy. He hasn't visited the campus a dozen times and fallen in love with the place. He doesn't have a multi-year connection with one particular Tennessee coach.

This is a 5-star kid. I'm not saying he has to decommit from Tennessee, but why not look around? What is the Tennessee fixation? Is it really something like "Tennessee stood by me when everyone else ran"?

There is nothing unique about Tennessee's team, in the way of scheme, teammates, or quality of wins. Tennessee isn't Alabama or UGa.

I understand if the kid is sore that Miami hasn't been recruiting him hardcore for 2 years solid, but Tennessee?

I just don't see it.
I’m just guessing, but I’d say Tennessee recruited him probably without the same type of hesitation as others so there’s some good will there. That said, until LCE says otherwise, he’s not coming here. If something changes, I’m sure word will get out and LCE will probably start talking about what he brings to the class.

T2 probably has I'll will towards to miami... I mean yeah he's had off field issues but he's still a 5 star LB. For almost a year diaz and staff has shown no interest in T2 because of these reasons and kind of shunned him and now all of a sudden they want to get back into his recruitment? I mean it's not like we're clemson or alabama... With how much we have failed in the last 10 years, we really are in no place to give a 5 star local LB the cold shoulder. For a kid whose been told constantly hes this elite LB you would think he would feel some type of way about getting the cold shoulder. I'm just guessing though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back