TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only does he have to want to come but the staff has to want him. Seems like he had an issue in the past and cleared it up only to run into another issue last night. I would say the staff cools again because of it.

He wants to come.

And I'll let last night play out before making a judgment. It's not like cops have a stellar reputation these days.

Advertisement
More so thinking he’s the least talented between Taylor and Savion. Don’t think we need 3 DTs this class.

We only lose Ford. Nesta stays. JHH has come on strong. Blisset can develop. Miller and Holley as depth. Taylor + Collins can redshirt.

Ford needs to come back imo. JHH has outplayed him he should use the extra year.

Advertisement
Lots of useless speculation goin on right now about things ppl have no idea about
True, but unfortunately if you live stream something like that now a days, people on websites and social media will talk about it.

Advertisement
Not in trouble. Cops thought he was trespassing, he was not, and videotaped it. That's it. Nothing to see here.

Jeez, wonder why a young, African American kid would video tape an interaction with police?
That makes no sense. The only way a police officer would know someone is trespassing is if he’s on private property and the owner says he’s not welcome or he was told by a police officer in the past not to come back and alerted the resident/manager/owner.

That makes no sense. The only way a police officer would know someone is trespassing is if he’s on private property and the owner says he’s not welcome or he was told by a police officer in the past not to come back and alerted the resident/manager/owner.
Or some random *** neighbor who thinks they are the neighborhood watch, follows him or calls the cops because they feel like they can.

Advertisement
Not in trouble. Cops thought he was trespassing, he was not, and videotaped it. That's it. Nothing to see here.

Jeez, wonder why a young, African American kid would video tape an interaction with police?
have no idea why he would video tape the cops? maybe to cut and paste and send to the media to create a false narrative? please explain. did he shoot back at the cop? was he running from the cops? was he high on drugs? was he fighting the cops? was he brandishing a knife? if they told him to drop to the ground, did he not comply? if not, then there is nothing to worry about. I mean ****, you more likely to be killed by cops if you are white for not doing nothing. facts matter and personal behavior/responsibility matter.

Advertisement
Don't know what to tell you. Maybe he was heading to his gfs (who he stays with) or a friends and a neighbor called. Only telling you what I heard, and nothing came of it.

In his world it obviously does. Ppl don’t understand stuff unless they have been affected by it
My man, I was on the other side of 911 calls for a couple years. How bout you stfu and let me educate you about how it actually works.

have no idea why he would video tape the cops? maybe to cut and paste and send to the media to create a false narrative? please explain. did he shoot back at the cop? was he running from the cops? was he high on drugs? was he fighting the cops? was he brandishing a knife? if they told him to drop to the ground, did he not comply? if not, then there is nothing to worry about. I mean ****, you more likely to be killed by cops if you are white for not doing nothing. facts matter and personal behavior/responsibility matter.

When do white people ever get killed by cops, just like that? especially for doing nothing?

Fuqouttahere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back