TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank JW, Kam, Mello, DVD & Coach Lockette for helping patch things up...

For a long time T2 felt disrespected & the Baker man & Diaz didn't want to risk it, but the MNW kids kept telling the staff to keep at it & that eventually got Baker to move off his original stance. Staff did the right thing & spoke to his pops & now things have sped up significantly.

Won't say whether or not he's flipping, but things are better than they've been for a whole year now.
Incredible news! Recruiting always changes, but I just never thought in the end we wouldnt make a run for him. Just wouldnt make sense with his talent, and connection to our recruits.

If I could get rid of 1 coach, it’d be Baker. As much as a weak link Rumph is, Id drop BakerS *** over him in a second. Who TF is Baker to have a say on turning down a 5 star LB? He hasnt proven **** to make that kind of call. Really need an upgrade at DC

Advertisement

For a long time T2 felt disrespected & the Baker man & Diaz didn't want to risk it, but the MNW kids kept telling the staff to keep at it & that eventually got Baker to move off his original stance. Staff did the right thing & spoke to his pops & now things have sped up significantly.

Won't say whether or not he's flipping, but things are better than they've been for a whole year now.
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

The 🐐 has spoken, thanks for the info

Advertisement
Advertisement

I help sponsor the program he is in at Legacy Fit, and I think props should also be given to Coach Big Poppa Duasso, who also reached out to the Staff on T2’s behalf. He spends an enormous amount of time with the MNW kids, and has been consistently in the Staff’s ear.

Advertisement
nah it was a speed issue trust me, his lateral movement is good but he cant run at all. I saw one game highlight on YT and was really worried at what i saw. And that's HS and cfb is way faster so I put him into the ACC and thought like Hurlie Brown. Fuq HS stats or starts give me the guys that can play and run with the best. Dorito was trying to get a slow safety here and most would of slurped and not kept it 100. Brown called him out on it....I always said Flagg is way too slow...he's not just slow he's waaay to slow it's very noticable

That’s what I saw too Rok. Flagg is just too slow and it showed up even in HS film. Imagine trying to chase down Clemson’s or Bama’s RBs, TEs and slot receivers. This guy is Glenn Cook slow maybe slower. TBH, I always felt Jennings was too slow, a poor man”s Shaq. Flagg is slower than Jennings.

Troutman and Johnson are both much faster and more athletic than either of these guys. But Lewis has elite closing speed.

TN mod on 247 today

I'm not sure Miami has made a decision yet on whether it wants to make a push for Terrence Lewis. If you asked me today, I would maybe lean slightly toward Brooks sticking with Tennessee, but only because I think things could get pretty interesting with Lewis if Miami decides to push for him. Auburn has stayed in the picture with Brooks since he committed back in April, and to this point he has remained firmly committed to the Vols.

Advertisement

Get DVD and Lockette signed long term with a raise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back