TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
X does have connections and is usually pretty spot on about stuff. I mean, even wiltfong that people here salivate over gets ish wrong, no one bats 100% and no one comes out and says exactly what they know over risk of losing their "source" nature of the beast.

I believe @MiamiChris will also vouch for him, he is not one to just throw ish against the wall, he knows his stuff.

I don’t know who he is but tbh it’s not that crazy. I guess we’ll see....

Advertisement
My original thought was that he was the relative (son?) of one of the coaches.

I don’t know who he is , or how legit he is. Months ago when he said Lewis was coming I was told” he wasn’t a take, they’re barely in contact”. That’s from as reliable of a person as anyone will talk to. @Liberty City El posted the exact same thing. I also said recently they were talking and working on him , well, to be blunt they’re now pushing hard for him. A lot of hurt feelings had to be undone and for him to be this receptive they’ve done that. All of this done on the low.

Last edited:
@caneinorlando
Is it yet, yet?
20200925_142531.png

Advertisement
I don’t know who he is , or how legit he is. Months ago when he said Lewis was coming I was told” he wasn’t a take, they’re barely in contact”. That’s from as reliable of a person as anyone will talk to. @Liberty City El posted the exact same thing. I also said recently they were talking and working on him , well, to be blunt they’re now pushing hard for him. A lot of hurt feelings had to be undone and for him to be this receptive they’ve done that. All of this done on the low.
Dang.....that's some pretty serious corroboration of information, fellas. I had been doing really well focusing on work and not refreshing the board 20 times a day.

Good to be back. Lol.

Advertisement
Curb stomping fools on national TV every week helps fix hurt feelings as well

X does have connections and is usually pretty spot on about stuff. I mean, even wiltfong that people here salivate over gets ish wrong, no one bats 100% and no one comes out and says exactly what they know over risk of losing their "source" nature of the beast.

I believe @MiamiChris will also vouch for him, he is not one to just throw ish against the wall, he knows his stuff.

@Cookie917 I bat 100%. pay attention. thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back