TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dont understand how Diaz isnt foaming from the mouth to get Lewis. How good this D could be with 3 LBs that are headhunters, can shed blocks, and run sideline to sideline.
If I had to guess he felt like he got burned with the whole JT4 situation

If kid is serious about playing to his talent level, being a great teammate, and avoiding the drama I don’t care what he did in the past this is still a young man who is growing and learning

How many of those guys did we sign out of high school?

It’s a lot easier to evaluate and recruit established college players to Miami.

Brevin.

If we had our chance I’m sure we would have signed them all lol... (Not sure what king or Roche were ranked I’m sure 3 stars) but they were all highly ranked kids with exceptional talent.

Talent exists outside of Florida and if they wanna play here we should snag them.

Strange. He’s not on the gaytor or Miami boards on 247. The UGA board says gaytor troll. I’m still thinking that he’s a troll.
They call everyone a Gator Troll. The hate for UF is real on that board. I think he lives in Georgia or is at least most interested in UGA. Somehow he knows people down in So Fla or knows people who know people.....

Advertisement
They call everyone a Gator Troll. The hate for UF is real on that board. I think he lives in Georgia or is at least most interested in UGA. Somehow he knows people down in So Fla or knows people who know people.....
He lives in NY State.

Dont understand how Diaz isnt foaming from the mouth to get Lewis. How good this D could be with 3 LBs that are headhunters, can shed blocks, and run sideline to sideline.

This kid has switched high schools like 5 times already. His transcripts are likely a wreck without even mentioning the other un told reason most other schools won't go within 500ft of him. This is the type of kid UF takes at the end of the cycle to boost their recruiting ranking knowing **** well he'll never play a down. Jeff Thomas , Adarius Lemon, Diwun Black. Same ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One year.

And all we need to do is ask ANY of these kids to enroll "one day late" next August, and that they never take an official visit, and that we never do an official in-home coach visit.

Which would be...REALLY easy with Jabari Ishmael. Or Borregales.

No official recruiting, and "late" registration means we can blueshirt and count against 2022. Like Jarrid Williams.
What about track scholarships? We've done it in the past during probation years.

Don’t ban me I’m behaving
I actually won’t ban you simply for being a fan of another team if you’re up front about it and not trolling. One of my bestest buddies and favorite people on the board is @flagator86.

****, if you come clean, I’ll give you your smooth account back. I can’t promise that they’ll all behave here about it but I’m not a fan of people insulting people senselessly.

Advertisement
Right? Bring me moar CBs!

If Blades jumps to the league, we'll have 4 scholarship CBs plus the incoming freshmen.....one of whom is better suited for WR. That is SCARY numbers.

3 down LBs are critical in modern football both rushing and dropping, and also important on special teams. But we have to be careful with numbers because some positions are getting super thin and LB could add 3 with Troutman, Johnson and Smith but there's a chance Davis and/or Williams becomes one as well. That's overkill.

We've had CB miss after CB miss and safeties come in and quickly switched to Striker. You NEED guys who can cover if you ever expect to compete with the high powered offenses in today's game.
Yea we can drop 2 lBs add T2 and we need to scoop an extra CB for sure we need more CBs

No I’m a cane fan 110% I’m not trolling
94E0A013-365C-4083-8308-DA38B9D351BA.gif

Why is everyone predicting Thomas leaves? I sure AF hope not. Him and Taylor are my 2 favorite recruits in this class. Fast AF, and violent AF. We need more of those guys.

I was attacked when I said this before about Davis. I am not saying he’s gone. But History shows that it Georgia or Auburn wanna open their wallets for kids like they they go. I’ll phrase it differently. I’ll take Lewis commitment because every class has a decomit or two. Or an academic case. And Lewis can ball.

Advertisement
Is the 25 cap # written in stone this year? If we ever needed a break it would be this year, we could be leaving excellent S florida players off our recruiting roster.

We could go over, but the honor system prevents that. But fine idea, old chap.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but if we had to drop commitments to add T2 and/or Brooks... I'm looking at Davis and Arroyo. Both are OOS kids that we really don't have established pipelines to the schools or areas versus our kids in SOFLO and both positions are pretty stacked.
Bro whatchu smokin on? Arroyo is probably the best TE in the nation & Davis is an absolute ANIMAL! U gotta be on Meth or sun! Go to sleep & try it again when u wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back