TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
1597348519592.png

Advertisement
Not saying liberty is wrong. Just saying we are in a better spot than before and that he isn’t a bad kid
If hes not a bad kid, what the **** is the holdup?!!!! If they want to due their “due diligence”, fine. But you can still do that while you talk to the kid and recruit him everyday. Were in no position to not go all out for a kid like this.

As long as The talent warrants that chance right?? I don’t agree with just giving kids 2nd chances. Your talking about a top 3-5 player out of South Florida and top player nationally..there’s a rzn why most programs have cooled on him. Talent isn’t always worth the headache
What’s a 2nd Chance and who decides that?

Advertisement
If we land this kid I will get over the Marshall saga. LB recruiting & CB recruiting are biggest head scratchers in Program right now. Get T Lewis and it’s just CB recruiting going into 22. Also Regardless of stars this is the type of LB’s I want to see brought in every year. Speed speed speed. I will say athletic lb play is just as important as sound safety play in Diaz’s defense imo.
Why you say that? Brooks, Huff, and Cave is a head scratcher? That’s **** elite athleticism and speed at that spot.

What’s a 2nd Chance and who decides that?
The staff..it’s Bigger than one incident. Whose the last kid this talented out of soflo who, from a distance it seems, all The big boys are passing on??. Nobody passes up on talent like this..and technically it’s not a 2nd chance lol. But with this kid it’s not just Miami whose cooled on him..that has a lot to do with him pulling the trigger on Tenn

The staff..it’s Bigger than one incident. Whose the last kid this talented out of soflo who, from a distance it seems, all The big boys are passing on??. Nobody passes up on talent like this..and technically it’s not a 2nd chance lol. But with this kid it’s not just Miami whose cooled on him..that has a lot to do with him pulling the trigger on Tenn
I don't know why he chose TN but I don't know if all the big boys are passing on him. I read in one of these threads when offers went out, all the big boys (Bama, GA, T A&M, etc.) sent him one except for the Fla schools. And I don't believe any of them are unaware of noise surrounding him. If we've heard it, they've heard it.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but there's got to be more to this than anyone of us knows about or is willing to share.

Advertisement
I don't know why he chose TN but I don't know if all the big boys are passing on him. I read in one of these threads when offers went out, all the big boys (Bama, GA, T A&M, etc.) sent him one except for the Fla schools. And I don't believe any of them are unaware of noise surrounding him. If we've heard it, they've heard it.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but there's got to be more to this than anyone of us knows about or is willing to share.
From that standpoint I agree..don’t mean to sound like I know what’s going (if i came across that way my b) but from me looking from way way way outside looking in thats what it looks like IMO

Advertisement
It’s never good or bad news. Just irrelevant news
It's been a long off season, a lot has happened. Now things have slowed down, people are getting antsy. Nature abhors a vacuum so it's better to make things up than observe silence.

The games can't get here fast enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From that standpoint I agree..don’t mean to sound like I know what’s going (if i came across that way my b) but from me looking from way way way outside looking in thats what it looks like IMO
He was committed to UF. FSU would love to have him but he won’t even talk to them. We’re weird so we don’t wanna overextend ourselves for him apparently. Besides the big 3, the national champion tigers want him, bama wants him.. I mean IDK what else to say other than I just gotta believe in the staff and their decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back