Terrence Lewis decommits

I mean he should’ve come in the first place but where not at the level where we can be passing up talent like him when our best line backer was a pwo

He's had three major surgeries (I keep laughing at how all the fanboys are ignoring that) and has never played a down of CFB. He transferred under poor circumstances three times in HS, and now once in CFB after only a year. AND he hit a female teacher and was suspended. And he was called a culture cancer by one of his coaches. And he disrespected the U during his recruitment. AND he seems like a head case. He signed with Maryland and is supposedly transferring to UCF. That's who he is. Sometimes, the market is telling you all you need to know.

Zero chance I'd waste a counter and roster spot on him, and I hope what 247 said about Mario agreeing with me is true. Let's find some CANES.
 
He's had three major surgeries (I keep laughing at how all the fanboys are ignoring that) and has never played a down of CFB. He transferred under poor circumstances three times in HS, and now once in CFB after only a year. AND he hit a female teacher and was suspended. And he was called a culture cancer by one of his coaches. And he disrespected the U during his recruitment. AND he seems like a head case. He signed with Maryland and is supposedly transferring to UCF. That's who he is. Sometimes, the market is telling you all you need to know.

Zero chance I'd waste a counter and roster spot on him, and I hope what 247 said about Mario agreeing with me is true. Let's find some CANES.
What did Mario say per 247?
 
4265AC0A-ABB2-4B5E-AF6D-3B6618944000.webp
Cis gonna cis
 
I should re-word that... Gabby says that Miami has no interest, so therefore Mario has decided Miami isn't interested (per 247 is the caveat, no direct quote).
I mean I want the raw talent but everything you said about the history and a reason why he’s not at Bama or UGA with his talent seems to be a where there’s smoke there’s 🔥 situation. We have a horrible LB room. If Mario passes then lol at continuing to cry for this dude being here. He might as well be muerte as far as our options go.
 
I mean I want the raw talent but everything you said about the history and a reason why he’s not at Bama or UGA with his talent seems to be a where there’s smoke there’s 🔥 situation. We have a horrible LB room. If Mario passes then lol at continuing to cry for this dude being here. He might as well be muerte as far as our options go.

Yeah, I want him badly. But if he's an Eddie Johnson, you just can't work with that.
 
He's had three major surgeries (I keep laughing at how all the fanboys are ignoring that) and has never played a down of CFB. He transferred under poor circumstances three times in HS, and now once in CFB after only a year. AND he hit a female teacher and was suspended. And he was called a culture cancer by one of his coaches. And he disrespected the U during his recruitment. AND he seems like a head case. He signed with Maryland and is supposedly transferring to UCF. That's who he is. Sometimes, the market is telling you all you need to know.

Zero chance I'd waste a counter and roster spot on him, and I hope what 247 said about Mario agreeing with me is true. Let's find some CANES.
I've heard weird details about him in high school, and, while I do not believe them all, I share this opinion.
 
Eddie Johnson should’ve been given another opportunity… his situation wasnt the same as T2.
Not to rehash it but it was somewhat similar to Tae wasn’t it?

I mean details were different but similar way it played out other than the conclusion?

Or am I way off?
 
Back
Top