Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Not sure why Steed gets so much disrespect on the boards. No he hasn't been all world but he's been relatively solid and got a lot better in the second half. He's finally sorta healthy.. The people saying they hope he transfers are just ridiculous. He's needed if for no other reasons than depth and STs. Does anyone think he can afford to lose any semi-competent LBs??
Need more people like you on the boards. Considering the injuries that Steed has faced he deserves more praise than criticism. He's been a solid player for us. 2 ACL repairs would keep a lot players on the sidelines permanently. He has overcome a ton of adversity. Steed has the heart of lion.

Wish we had more players with the intestinal fortitude of Steed's.

Last edited:
Serious question. Mario has been boots on the ground for about a week. How acutely aware is he of positional strengths and weaknesses. It’s probably not something he is keeping an eye on. He hasn’t had a chance to crunch tape yet.
To me it would take a season to get my head around my players. And certainly this must impact ESD recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
by this logic, we shouldn't have taken Jaelan Phillips either cause he didn't do anything at UCLA lol
Phillips was the #1 rated prospect coming out with elite physical traits who did have 3.5 sacks and 7TFLs in 6 games as a true freshmen before injury. I wouldn't call that not doing anything right out of the gate. He also didn't have the label of a bad locker room guy.

While i understand where you were going with that comp, imo it didn't fit the narrative. You needed to pick another highly rated guy with the same questions: locker room questions, injury and no snaps.

He's not a cancer under our leaders
People with cancerous attitudes/behavior are so until THEY choose not to be. You can put the best people around them and it doesn't matter unless it begins to matter to that person. I don't know the kid personally, have only read the things from others on here and other places that are closer to the situation.

Mario is a stand up respected guy, so i'll trust his decisions when it comes to the locker room and see how it works out. But if it was up to me, i would steer clear of guys serious maturity questions until Mario's culture is established and there is established upper classmen leadership on the team to manage things when coaches aren't around. The leadership has been non-existent for years, both from coaches AND players, which is why there was always poor behavior and divided locker rooms.

Advertisement
What the NCAA did to Grace and Muhammad was criminal. They were both set to have big seasons. Grace sharted all over the higher ranked Matthew Thomas, and was a true Cane.
Matt completely flamed out right?

**** just looked it up, talk about bust he even got waived in the CFL. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh we dodged a bullet and I was upset about losing him. But when u saw the film there was literally 0 film

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back