Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
smokey robinson james GIF

Advertisement
He tore his ACL before the season I believe.

I’d still take him. Can’t be worse that who we trotted out right? What good LBs do we REALISTICALLY have a shot at getting as now now? We have a better shot (in my opinion) at getting him since he is from S. Florida and has his family and kid(s) here.…hopefully.

Advertisement
He tore his ACL before the season I believe.

I’d still take him. Can’t be worse that who we trotted out right? What good LBs do we REALISTICALLY have a shot at getting as now now? We have a better shot (in my opinion) at getting him since he is from S. Florida and has his family and kid(s) here.…hopefully.
Correct. When I read their board they said he had an ACL AND shoulder surgery at MD for injuries he sustained in HS. I mean the injuries alone might scare teams away, throw in the tag of "character issue" and who knows he could be transferring because of grades or some other stupid ish. Unless he was healthy and mad he was not playing, or just got homesick and said F maryland, or a big boy school came knocking doesnt make sense to transfer after 1 year

I have spent too much time on this board because I saw the news and immediately recalled this thread. There were probably many posters who predicted a transfer. Whoever did, come run your victory laps.

Advertisement
Correct. When I read their board they said he had an ACL AND shoulder surgery at MD for injuries he sustained in HS. I mean the injuries alone might scare teams away, throw in the tag of "character issue" and who knows he could be transferring because of grades or some other stupid ish. Unless he was healthy and mad he was not playing, or just got homesick and said F maryland, or a big boy school came knocking doesnt make sense to transfer after 1 year
Possibly he sees that he won’t get PT (idk how good or UMD LBs are), or he just wants to come home? Hope it’s the latter.

I believe LCE knows or is familiar with him. Unless he says otherwise, Come on home T2!

With no real recruits, I'll take this kid in a heartbeat he has plenty of eligibility left
We’re not going to have a full class. It’s going to be transfer heavy and there’s a bunch a good backs this year but y’all want to use a spot on a problematic kid, who hasn’t played a down of football, and is coming off an knee injury?

This fan base is just as big as a clown show as the BoT

Advertisement
Lmao. I remember there was a portion of our fanbase who thought this guy was this major cant miss prospect.
with how bad we've struggled at the LB position I would say they were pretty much accurate. Not necessarily due to his talent or anything but because of our lack of talent there

Advertisement
Back