Terrence Lewis decommits

2GjgvS5vA6y08 (4).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean..for the folks who are in the know..Is his on-field talent really worth a 4th chance? (If UCF releases him, he will ultimately go the "Last Chance U" route so that will be his 3rd chance, then he can transfer out that will be his 4th)... I remember him being really good but you have to be **** near elite for a school to give you this many chances.

That said, the folks who said that his incident at MNW wasnt just a isolated juvenile mistake were right. This kid probably has some other incidents that were covered up for him that we dont know about and is basically a serial offender when it comes to not being able to keep his hands to himself.

Advertisement
In before "Hope this young man finds the help he needs. It's not his fault he's just a kid making a mistake" crew shows up
Are those guys who support killers because their Cans fam.................................................... bro?

Advertisement
Talent to change he and his families life forever but instead looking like he’ll be that guy in the neighborhood people look at like **** what could have been. Anyone who played sports we all know people like that. I know anything about this kids life so no judgment just sad to see.

Advertisement
Dodged a bullet here... would have been an easy take for the new staff at a position of need. Thank god we passed. This kid is a mess and probably ruined his chance at playing football as a career.

Advertisement
Back