Tennessee

Advertisement
Every ******* time they have an opening. His wife was a Vol cheerleader or some **** like that. Talk radio here is going to be fun for the next 4 months. They should just rehire Fat Phil.

I'll admit to lurking over at Vol Nation; mostly for laughs and to get material to pique two of my co-workers (who are Vol fans).

Oh **** look the Vols finally got a 30 for 30 lmao!

[TWEET]920761204125159429[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Looking at his Tampa Bay career, he batted .500. Taking away his first year when he had Dungy's team, his win record was well below .500.

He's neither been an offensive coordinator, nor a head coach in college football.

The closest he's come to being a coach in the BCS was a grad assistant at the University of Tennessee.

...How in the world is this guy supposed to be worth max value? With ten years of rust, no less?

But it's Tennessee.

"Done deal."

I remember this nonsense when we were looking for a coach after Shannon.

All of the board were electrified with the thought of getting Jon Gruden. Then, in the eleventh hour, something strange happened. Multiple guys were saying that it was a lock, we secured Jon Grudens services and it was a "Done Deal".

But it wasn't. Never came to be. Disappeared like smoke.

Honestly, I'd like to know how substantial the rumors were and who leaked the false narrative.

Then we got Al Golden instead. *rolleyes*

Advertisement
Looking at his Tampa Bay career, he batted .500. Taking away his first year when he had Dungy's team, his win record was well below .500.

He's neither been an offensive coordinator, nor a head coach in college football.

The closest he's come to being a coach in the BCS was a grad assistant at the University of Tennessee.

...How in the world is this guy supposed to be worth max value? With ten years of rust, no less?

But it's Tennessee.

"Done deal."

He's a "personality" and therefore will be a great HC for Tennessee. Unless the gayters snatch him up first.

But it's Tennessee.

"Done deal."

He's a "personality" and therefore will be a great HC for Tennessee. Unless the gayters snatch him up first.

What are you paying for personality? Six million, minimum, plus, plus?

Because that's what it would take, MINIMUM, to get Gruden out of broadcasting and back to coaching.

Even then it wouldn't be enough I don't think. Dude makes plenty now and doesn't nearly have to work as hard.

Gators ****ed themselves by having such a large buyout right now. McShark is staying there at least two more years.

...and what big time coach wants to go to Tennessee right now?

Every ****ing time they have an opening. His wife was a Vol cheerleader or some **** like that. Talk radio here is going to be fun for the next 4 months. They should just rehire Fat Phil.

Is Phil ******* even still alive?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tennessee and Arky fans must be cut from the same inbred cloth. A cloth soaked in delusion and gut-rot moonshine.

Tennessee and Arky fans must be cut from the same inbred cloth. A cloth soaked in delusion and gut-rot moonshine.

Easy on the whiskey jokes. The stuff we make and drink ourselves is really good shine. Well sell the engine degreaser to yanks who think it ain't authentic moonshine if you don't **** blood after.

Advertisement
Back