Tennessee

Advertisement
If they hire Gruden, won't they owe us some money since he was hired here first? Pretty sure the ink is dry by now.

Tennessee and Arky fans must be cut from the same inbred cloth. A cloth soaked in delusion and gut-rot moonshine.

Easy on the whiskey jokes. The stuff we make and drink ourselves is really good shine. Well sell the engine degreaser to yanks who think it ain't authentic moonshine if you don't **** blood after.

Yep, you guys do know how to make some good shine.

Sometimes it's so strong I have to cut it with a touch of kerosene. Wow.

Why is Tennessee such a common topic on here? OK, Larry Scott coaches there, but who gives a crap?

Why is Tennessee such a common topic on here? OK, Larry Scott coaches there, but who gives a crap?

Tyler Byrd for one. Also, since we've survived Gorlden, our corching radar is still operating in high gear. So, you see, the Tennessee fascination is a two fold hatred for a team that we have had some real recruiting battles with, one that is constantly overrated and hyped by the media, and one that is piloted by a Corch of the highest order whom we unmasked as a complete fraud years ago and have had to just sit back and marvel as we slowly watch the world wake up to the fact that we have always known.

Whew, ok, take a breath, feels good to get that out.

Advertisement

Tyler Byrd for one. Also, since we've survived Gorlden, our corching radar is still operating in high gear. So, you see, the Tennessee fascination is a two fold hatred for a team that we have had some real recruiting battles with, one that is constantly overrated and hyped by the media, and one that is piloted by a Corch of the highest order whom we unmasked as a complete fraud years ago and have had to just sit back and marvel as we slowly watch the world wake up to the fact that we have always known.

Yeah, OK, I mean, whatever I guess. We are moving in such an opposite direction as them, seems silly to keep them relevant to us over Tyler Byrd. We're recruiting players so much higher on that talent scale now anyway.

Yeah, OK, I mean, whatever I guess. We are moving in such an opposite direction as them, seems silly to keep them relevant to us over Tyler Byrd. We're recruiting players so much higher on that talent scale now anyway.

You are a better person than I. After all the abuse, it just feels so **** good to be on the way up while also keeping track of and revelling in the misfortune and misery of such a pompous program/fanbase. It doesn't really keep them relevant to us, and we can do both at the same time. But your point is a good one. Our caring about them will fade once we've gotten over the fear that we're one losing streak away from being them again.

Here's to caring less about Tennessee, one win at a time.

Advertisement
Back