Tennessee wants Bama (Game Thread)

Great game!! Doesn't matter how or why UT won. They won!!

They finally beat Bama after 15 tries.

Good for them

Last edited:
Advertisement
It took volunteers coach getting rid of a lot of cancer in that program, I can recall most people in Tennessee wanting him out. No he’s god there. Remember patience

It took volunteers coach getting rid of a lot of cancer in that program, I can recall most people in Tennessee wanting him out. No he’s god there. Remember patience
this is his second season. He took over a 3-8 team. 1st year went 7-6. 4 of the 6 losses were to teams ranked in the top 25 at the time. Other losses were to Pitt (11-3) and Purdue (9-4).

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles See what x and o's can do?
How long will those boys stay on top? Pause

Is that sustainable to be a legit power yearly sending first rounders by the chunk yearly. When an x and o program does that holla at me. Not moving the goal post it’s what I truly believe. I wanted a HC to be hired who recruited elite players to become a power. For my nfl rooting interests I don’t care if my team caught lightning in a bottle and won a super bowl then sucked again I would be thrilled. I want an absolute machine cause that’s what I saw before when I was younger, and I know that’s more than capable in cfb because it’s being done now through recruiting.

Is that sustainable to be a legit power yearly sending first rounders by the chunk yearly. When an x and o program does that holla at me. Not moving the goal post it’s what I truly believe. I wanted a HC to be hired who recruited elite players to become a power. For my nfl rooting interests I don’t care if my team caught lightning in a bottle and won a super bowl then sucked again I would be thrilled. I want an absolute machine cause that’s what I saw before when I was younger, and I know that’s more than capable in cfb because it’s being done now through recruiting.
Huepal was never known as a recruiter, but something tells me the 5 stars aren’t going to need to hear much talk when it comes to playing in that system. There are outliers like Mullen who are just so strange that they push kids away. But Let the x and os and bags do the recruiting imo

I see u hit the the button

Advertisement
This was a fluke game. It happens in every sport. Bama played a horrible game, and Tenn played their best game of the season. In the end, if Bama hits that FG, it’s over. Happy for Tenn but let’s not act like they are the 2001 Canes.
That was not a fluke game. If they played 10 times it would likely end up 5-5 or 6-4 either way.

Tenn throws it a ton, and Bama has their worst secondary in probably a decade. If Ewers didn’t get hurt, Texas beats Bama earlier this year and the stigma around them isn’t the same. Tenn has their best run D in probably a decade, and an awful secondary. It was always gonna be a shootout. Bama’s path to victory was to control the ball. But you can’t do that when you’re down two scores early. Both had a fluke turnovers that led to 7 points the other way. There wasn’t anything that happened out of the ordinary that would lead anyone who has watched these teams play, to believe it was flukey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back