Tennessee wants Bama (Game Thread)

Celebrate College Football GIF by Aflac Duck

3 pass plays from the 32 and no runs. Woof woof.

Advertisement
That was curious for sure. Didn’t do his kicker any favors. Even 5-8 yards on one of those plays would have given them much easier attempt and likely burned down clock to point Tenn never gets ball back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was an awesome ending and something that I think none of us have ever seen before in football!!!

Goal post attempting to leave the stadium!

Advertisement
it shows you what a team like tenn who has stankkkk for many years and has the same talent as we do can do with GOOD COACHING. just a few years ago UTEEN lost like 20 transfers after Pruitt was fired.
We have good and proven coaching. We don't have the mentality to win and that takes more than 8 months to change.

Advertisement
That was an awesome ending and something that I think none of us have ever seen before in football!!!

Goal post attempting to leave the stadium!
Prisoners of the moment....

We literally see games like that every **** week. lol

I mean not even thinking APP STATE vs Troy was a gem earlier this year.

Prisoners of the moment....

We literally see games like that every **** week. lol

I mean not even thinking APP STATE vs Troy was a gem earlier this year.
Bro app state has 30k people that fit and they beat Troy. Yes the ending was crazy, but it was Troy and app state.

Tennessee just beat Nick Saban’s Alabama in a battle of two top 6 ranked teams in front of more than 102k people.

There is a difference between the two, but yes I agree it happens more than once in our lifetimes lol

This is one that will be remembered for a long time though. Like the iron bowl when auburn won off the return ko

it shows you what a team like tenn who has stankkkk for many years and has the same talent as we do can do with GOOD COACHING. just a few years ago UTEEN lost like 20 transfers after Pruitt was fired.
Their coach was 7-4 in his first year there. Maybe give our own coach an extra year before ruling out him being a good coach.

Advertisement
Back