Tennessee wants Bama (Game Thread)

Advertisement
I could give 2 ***** about chaminade. Their players disappoint left and right. They might as well be North Miami because no one actually from Broward considers that Broward anyways.
Stop moving the goalposts. I'm not arguing right now I got **** to do 👍🏿 agree to disagree

I'm usually not a believer in one game can win over recruits......but yeah...... Wonder how many recruits tenn just won. That environment is elite man.
It really does impact a lot of recruits, it's just something we can't compete with. Hard rock has a decent GameDay environment but unless it's a rivalry game or a Top 20 night game then hard rock is like half empty. It could be 11AM against Grand canyon university and every seat will be filled for a lot of big state colleges

Advertisement
They gonna have us on home shopping network like today.. They actually showed our highlights at halftime and said we got our first power 5 win.. Its ******* Halloween, LULZ
I had to freaking watch a half *** stream. ESPN 3 wouldn't let me watch it and it wasn't on ACC network, I think it will be the same **** next week

Advertisement
Bama could easily be 3-3 right now. Texas and A&M both got shafted.

Tenn is looking good but Kentucky will give them all they can handle and uga isn’t making the same mistakes Bama did today

Over 100 points scored means it wasn't a good game of football in my opinion - but I'm a dinosaur, apparently.
season 13 GIF

Advertisement
Brooo we went BACK to neanderthal football, we never coming back.. We dont know how to play offense in an offensive era.. We cant even line up for victory set..
True. Mario’s philosophy is washed up. His obstinance will lead to his involuntary departure in 3 years. It’s mind blowing how some coaches can’t or just won’t adjust or adapt to the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back