Tennessee fans saying byrd is a vol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
UT Fans...
You play Georgia, Florida, and Alabama every year.
You are 1-17 against them since 2010. Sit Down.

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities.
I missed the part where those facilities helped win a Championship or your conference

Advertisement
Lol..these Vol fans are hilarious...claiming to be a storied program, but won 1 Championship....LMFAO....

UT Fans...
You've won a total of 14 games the last two years. In the ****ing ACC

I don't understand what that has to do with Mark Richt. That corch got fired and won't even be a coordinator this year.
We aren't talking about Mark Richt. If we were, I'd talk about how Butch beat his *** this past year and now is about to steal his most prized recruit

Mark Richt 2-1 against Butch congrats. That's a fact.
Al Golden isn't the coach at UM anymore don't know what his teams have to do with this.

Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

What story. Since the AFL-NFL merger exactly what has Tennessee won? I can only thing of one fluke year after Manning left. The U has 5 rings and played for 8 National Championships. That's a storied football program.

Isn't it time for you to go hunting for dinner. I hear squirrel is on the menu. Happy Hunting!

Advertisement
Wait what has Tennessee done? folden even beat muschump? So what has tennnesse done again please please remind me. What have they won again? Ever? I only remember peyton manning thats it

You clearly don't understand tradition or college football history. Tennessee is one of the most storied football programs in college football along with Alabama, Auburn, Georgia to name a few. Canes had a choice to go to the SEC and backed out. Wonder why??

Didn't Florida block us and that other school from the north from going to sec?

NO. Canes AD didn't want to go to the SEC and play competition every week. He rather play Duke, GT, VT, Wake Forest and the other cupcakes

Well that's some blatant bull**** narrative. Typical redneck *** just spouts off with no research. We were blocked from joining the SEC. It doesn't matter anyhow...the conference was a piece of **** back then regardless. You guys tout your conference like it has been elite forever. It just started becoming decent over the past 10 years.

Beyond that, what fanbase sees such little self-worth in themselves to have to lean on a conference to find value? That's sad as ****. Canes will never pump up our rivals to other programs to make ourselves feel better about being ******. Have some ******* dignity...for the sake of your team.

Last edited:
I bet Canes wished they had facilities like this to show recruits? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA and 104,455 cheering for you every game in a huge stadium unlike driving 45 mins in major traffic just to get to a NFL stadium off campus! P.S. We actually take care of our players when they graduate.

Advertisement
UT Fans...

And we play competition! 8 Natty's from the SEC in last 10 years. Pretty impressive indeed. ACC lol

INFOGRAPHIC: Colleges that produce the most Super Bowl players - CBSSports.com

Did ya read this one? Byrd did.

Byrd also loves Vols football facilities. Look at it yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw4OdUaVmEA

That **** garbage. If byrd stays thats great and if you ****ers get him oh well. Nobody gives a **** about your facilities, campus, team, or you cheering for bama to win championships.

NO. Canes AD didn't want to go to the SEC and play competition every week. He rather play Duke, GT, VT, Wake Forest and the other cupcakes

Well that's some blatant bull**** narrative. Typical redneck *** just spouts off with no research. We were blocked from joining the SEC. It doesn't matter anyhow...the conference was a piece of **** back then regardless. You guys tout your conference like it has been elite forever. It just started becoming decent over the past 10 years.

The only reason we would let y'all is so vandy has someone to compete with

Listen if Byrd wants to spend 4 years of his life in hayseed tennessee then that's his mistake.

If he wants to jump onboard be part of a class that helps MIAMI return to dominance than that obviously is his best choice.

MIAMI needs cbs so early playing time is there, and Miamis education is better, and MIAMI is better place to live than Knoxville unless you're a redneck. Also miami has produced more NFL DbS than tennessee.

If Byrd chooses tennessee then that's his mistake.

We lost 4 games in 4 years prior to leaving the Big East, and you are attempting to infer we were scared to compete.

Edit: SEC was trash before Urban Meyer and Nick Saban was there in 2007. I hope you understand that.

But yet, managed to win 4 of 10 National Titles in the 10 years prior to 2007

Advertisement
I bet Canes wished they had facilities like this to show recruits? and 104,455 cheering for you every game in a huge stadium unlike driving 45 mins in major traffic just to get to a NFL stadium off campus! P.S. We actually take care of our players when they graduate.

Sorry, I'd rather keep the facilities that have just been built and already are being mimic'd by programs

Bragging on the SEC, brag about your school...who have been irrelevant for about 25 years... we have been bad the last few and still get more TV time than they do

Advertisement
1. When are Tennessee (SEC in general) fans going to learn that no one else gives a **** about attendance?
2. UT-Chattanooga had more players drafted last year than UT-Knoxville
3. Butch Jones stole his slogan from Al Golden....sad
4. Your fan base is still living off of Peyton Manning

Listen if Byrd wants to spend 4 years of his life in hayseed tennessee then that's his mistake.

If he wants to jump onboard be part of a class that helps MIAMI return to dominance than that obviously is his best choice.

MIAMI needs cbs so early playing time is there, and Miamis education is better, and MIAMI is better place to live than Knoxville unless you're a redneck. Also miami has produced more NFL DbS than tennessee.

If Byrd chooses tennessee then that's his mistake.

Eric Berry would disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back