Tennessee DE Deandre Johnson Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
This kid was productive playing in a role that didn’t necessarily suit him. Let’s see what he can do with his hand in the ground, rushing the passer consistently. I think there’s more upside here considering his physical traits. Switching schemes/roles worked wonders for Jaelan, would expect there is some level of benefit for Johnson as well

They take them just not as much as most teams. Bamas starting center is from FSU. Osu Fields from uga.
Yeah they do. They can be more selective. Every team needs to hit the portal it's just the way it is now. I think johnson will do well. No Phillips or roche but better than hill

Advertisement
That awkward moment when its year 5 and you're still relying on the Portal. Okay pick up I guess, so now the score is....

Bama 70

Miami 3... With 10 players running 20MPH.

Stroud... Off the field position now.

Patke... Fire

Baker... Fire

Rumph... Fire

Banda... Off the field position now.

Good pickup. He will be a welcome addition to our front four. He’s not Phillips, but we can’t expect a home run like that each offseason.

Plus, it’s time we shift a bit of focus to our LBs. Gil and Keontra are holding down the Striker position well, but we need to desperately shore up our LB play. Teams have figured out how to beat Manny’s DL havoc / Safety cleanup scheme.

We need a more balanced Defense. Sign up the LB from SC, and the combination of these two kids upgrades our front 7 nicely. Can’t have a stellar DL with ****** LBs. Almost negates the effectiveness.

Advertisement
Excuse my ignorance, is he a DE or LB here. We need both but LB is much needed. After watching the ball game I know we need help at DE, but somebody get a LB here that can play.

Advertisement
I’m just a fake insider , I said there’s he a de for weeks , he hits the portal I say he’s the one , then he commits. Lucky guess. When it happens with the cb that’ll ne a lucky guess too.

Oh and I remember names to the trolls.
Which transfer CB is our staff after?

Every single player on Tenn's D has underperformed. People complain about our D but we've been much, much better than they have, with about equal talent.

Just the amount of portal interest he had suggests teams see him as a pretty good option
Their Defense would look better had Tennessee played our weak schedule. Lol.

Advertisement
Tenn did everything they could to keep him. It shook the program pretty bad. It’s a bad look when a Sr that’s one of your best players bounces.

got a friend close to the program up there who is a former player and he said the kid is “really good, good player”.

he wouldn’t pump sunshine. If the kid wasn’t good he would tell me. Or if there were other issues he would let me know.

he is my plug for anything Vol related and was the one who gave me the heads up about Berrios picking Miami, fuzzy muffin picking the Vols instead of Miami, the WR that also flipped that year, **** he even told me about a locker room fight before the Georgia game a few years back and said hammer a bet on Georgia cause the team was a mess.

Advertisement
Back