Tennessee DE Deandre Johnson Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
No one could have predicted this kid would be a JAG.

Oh, wait….
To be fair, most of our incoming transfers played well. He (and that OL from a few years ago) have sucked royally 🤦🏾‍♀️. But the OL never played a down IIRC. #13 on the other hand is stealing reps from LT and Roberts. I rather they play than a 5th year senior who hasn’t done anything.

i Hope he wakes up soon. Our young DL looks better than all the senior guys.

Advertisement
Imagine that. Not everyone in the portal is a former #1 5 star recruit. The other Johnson that went to FSU is better than this scrub.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still blame GR15 for opting out. He plays and Philips doesn't play as much, doesn't get as a high a grade and comes back. Boom. Problems solved.
They were both stand outs the talent was there. Phillips was a super star in HC he would of played. And G15 was a evaluation that actually went our way where no one knew who he was. Dudes like that the film doesn't lie...u don't necessarily need the production. Sometimes the film shows u out even without the numbers. Parsons ain't do **** at Penn State but his testing number are phenomenal. And u can see the talent he looks like the real deal out there for the cowboys.

They were both stand outs the talent was there. Phillips was a super star in HC he would of played. And G15 was a evaluation that actually went our way where no one knew who he was. Dudes like that the film doesn't lie...u don't necessarily need the production. Sometimes the film shows u out even without the numbers. Parsons ain't do **** at Penn State but his testing number are phenomenal. And u can see the talent he looks like the real deal out there for the cowboys.
Didn't do **** at Penn State? I think you have him confused with Jayson Oweh. Oweh didn't do much of anything stat-wise in his career, just lit up the workout. Parsons had over 100 tackles with 14TFL and 5 sacks his sophomore year. His bowl game against Memphis was a clinic.

Didn't do **** at Penn State? I think you have him confused with Jayson Oweh. Oweh didn't do much of anything stat-wise in his career, just lit up the workout. Parsons had over 100 tackles with 14TFL and 5 sacks his sophomore year. His bowl game against Memphis was a clinic.
Ok I'll take that L. My point is mobsters are elite as soon as they arrive on campus not those fluff updates we get. We change that and get the Parsons then we have our HC. Like Bennie Blades said until we do that we will suck

Advertisement
Never thought he would do much here.. he didn’t look impressive on his film from Tenn…

Better counter would have been jermaine Johnson or just rolling with what you had… hindsight but Mccloud ending up playing big mins at DE really make this take a head scratcher
I thought he be a pretty good player because of the system. It makes guys look better than they are. At Ten he didn't get to rush the passer like he would here. Looks like that’s not gonna happen.

Advertisement
Back