Tenn VS Gatah

Another south Florida player ready to enroll early here and the previous administration screwed. SMH

Advertisement
So they cooled on him cause of an argument at an all star game? thats retarded to me so far it looks like a big miss especially at DB we need DBs

Early days.

It's about character and he didn't show the type of character they want at Miami. Let's see how he does the next two years. So far all that's happened is the ball has fallen into his lap twice and he's had the speed to return it for a TD. We always knew he was fast - let's see about the rest of his game and how he develops moving forward.

Advertisement
I've officially purchased fire rumph train tickets. Our CB were terrible against Bethune and CJ henderson out here making plays and would start over delaney.

"Making plays"? My 90 year old grandfather could have pick sixed that

He could have picked six both of them.

But now we have straight up imbeciles saying what a big miss he was because two pick sixes hit him in the breadbasket.

How are his cover skills? Let's see where he's at in a few months.

I've officially purchased fire rumph train tickets. Our CB were terrible against Bethune and CJ henderson out here making plays and would start over delaney.

"Making plays"? My 90 year old grandfather could have pick sixed that

He could have picked six both of them.

But now we have straight up imbeciles saying what a big miss he was because two pick sixes hit him in the breadbasket.

How are his cover skills? Let's see where he's at in a few months.

sigh.. tenn sucks so before gayturds start coming here i'll lay down some gayturd repellent.

========================
=----------------------------------------=
=-----------E N D Z O N E-------------=
=------------------------------------- --=
========================

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back