Tenn VS Gatah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody needs to slap Morero..

Someone needs to tell Marrero that Canes don't root for Gators. Kid needs to get the memo.

[TWEET]909176874663899138[/TWEET]

WTF?

Seriously?

Chill they were friends in high school im pretty sure just supporting his friend

Yea has to be friends with the kid so I can understand it, hate that he chose uf

Real talk if it was my boy and he chose the gates I would want him to do well but lose lol

How is that not a safety? He fumbled out of the back of the end zone.

I don't know the exact rule but I think it matters if the ball goes out of the back of the end zone or the side of the end zone, and it also matters who touched it last.

IMG_2055.jpg
Is Eric Marrero tweeting cute little gator emojis about now?

His header is henderson in a Florida uniform so yes

Advertisement
I've officially purchased fire rumph train tickets. Our CB were terrible against Bethune and CJ henderson out here making plays and would start over delaney.

Someone needs to tell Marrero that Canes don't root for Gators. Kid needs to get the memo.

Wow, his name going forward is Erick Mariconero.
What "Cane" does this?

He's got like about 20 tweets and retweets celebrating this. What a clown.

Very douchey. Borderline ***aloon.

He's also a terrible writer.

Advertisement

What "Cane" does this?

No excuse.
And this guy writes for this site?
What a tremendo Mariconero.

So they cooled on him cause of an argument at an all star game? thats retarded to me so far it looks like a big miss especially at DB we need DBs

What "Cane" does this?

Very douchey. Borderline ***aloon.

He's also a terrible writer.

If its not his boy boy then its bad

This UT defense flat-out cannot tackle. I would be losing my mind watching this as a Tennessee fan

Also, both of Henderson's INTs were pretty much dropped directly in his hands and run straight in for a TD. He's been alright so far, but neither of those plays have been particularly impressive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back