Tenn VS Gatah

Advertisement
Did you actually watch Hendersons pics?

I watched a Broward freshman DT force the throw and a Dade CB finish the play for 6. That's why I made the post. All of their good players are from down here.

Your point?

Since I've been alive both FSU and UF have had a significant group of players from S. Florida on their teams. Is there a time they haven't?
Dmoney is simply saying players at a position of need CB and DT are on a Gators roster making plays. He is saying our title chances will improve once we get more of these players either as starters or in our two deep

Also, aren't you the guy who said that Dallas Crawford was better than Duke Johnson?

Did you actually watch Hendersons pics?

I watched a Broward freshman DT force the throw and a Dade CB finish the play for 6. That's why I made the post. All of their good players are from down here.

Your point?

Since I've been alive both FSU and UF have had a significant group of players from S. Florida on their teams. Is there a time they haven't?
Dmoney is simply saying players at a position of need CB and DT are on a Gators roster making plays. He is saying our title chances will improve once we get more of these players either as starters or in our two deep

Also, aren't you the guy who said that Dallas Crawford was better than Duke Johnson?
Nope

Advertisement
Fla O is bad and that D is very suspect. They've yet to face a good offense and been gashed by two one dimensional offenses. They're also a bad tackling team.

It took 3 missed fg's, a dropped td , 3 turnovers and a tod in red zone to win. Against another badly coached team.

They'll drop 4-5 games minimum.

Advertisement
Fla O is bad and that D is very suspect. They've yet to face a good offense and been gashed by two one dimensional offenses. They're also a bad tackling team.

It took 3 missed fg's, a dropped td , 3 turnovers and a tod in red zone to win. Against another badly coached team.

They'll drop 4-5 games minimum.

Preach

There are bad high school offenses that would've been embarrassed by this travesty of a game. It says zero about either team's defense too. We are lesser football fans and people for having watched any of this ****show. May both programs rot in ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back