Tenn VS Gatah

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe, just maybe, on the last play of the game, you want to have some dbs way back towards the goal line.

I can't believe there are people here fellating this Gator quarterback. Tennessee broke three or four fundamental football rules.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
A **** thats been painted gold is still a ****.

They arent any good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What the **** was UT's defense doing on that play? That was fcking embarrassing. Might be Butch's job right there, especially losing in that fashion

Advertisement
A **** thats been painted gold is still a ****.

They arent any good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Both teams looked atrociously bad all game. This is how the SEC hypes itself up. ****** teams play each other close and everyone thinks it's competitive.

Did you actually watch Hendersons pics?

I watched a Broward freshman DT force the throw and a Dade CB finish the play for 6. That's why I made the post. All of their good players are from down here.

Your point?

Since I've been alive both FSU and UF have had a significant group of players from S. Florida on their teams. Is there a time they haven't?
Dmoney is simply saying players at a position of need CB and DT are on a Gators roster making plays. He is saying our title chances will improve once we get more of these players either as starters or in our two deep

I watched a Broward freshman DT force the throw and a Dade CB finish the play for 6. That's why I made the post. All of their good players are from down here.

Your point?

Since I've been alive both FSU and UF have had a significant group of players from S. Florida on their teams. Is there a time they haven't?
Dmoney is simply saying players at a position of need CB and DT are on a Gators roster making plays. He is saying our title chances will improve once we get more of these players either as starters or in our two deep

I'll let DMoney speak for himself, but thanks.

Advertisement
Bunch of emotional dudes in this thread.

The kid made a great throw. Give him props. And the end result is better for us. The longer McElwain stays there, the less of a recruiting threat they are.

Last edited:
Ok, maybe that was the only scenario where it's not a lose lose. But don't get distracted, UF is garbage and TENN is Hot garbage... and I'm at Oktoberfest and drunk so IDGAF.

Your point?

It's tiresome hearing this stuff every time a guy from South Florida doesn't fall down on a play.

We can only take 25 guys a year.

There are more than 25 ballers in South Florida every given year.

Give it a rest.

Advertisement
Back