Temple game

Advertisement
No they aren't. The loss occurs on game day. We barely beat Boston College with our undefeated 2001 team. Oklahoma blew out everyone on their 2004 schedule and got lit up in the National Championship game. You win 1 game at a time. "Statement" games are BS. Just win. 1 game at a time. With 1 point if necessary.

That 2001 BC finished in the top 25, and give up a shade under 19 ppg on defense.

OU got lit up by, arguably, our mirrored image as that ‘04 USCw team that was flooded w AP All Americans.

Our psyche is way too fragile. Losing to Temple on opening day will be a horrible message both for the team and our admin as we paid Temple to get Diaz. Lol. That would put us on a 4 game losing streak.

That’s his most important game IMO. If Manny loses to Temple after Blake bought his contract out, put him in a place with more talent and got Temple’s best player to transfer here then I would think that both him and Blake will be done.

I think we crush them.

THIS ^^^

It's as simple as that.

A MUST win game for both Manny and Blake

The temple game is going to be a crucial one for our beloved Miami Hurricanes, I feel like we have to win in blowout fashion, just off the fact that the last few non power 5 Opponents we faced we came out flat and lost games those game in embarrassing fashion. It’s also other big factors why we have to blow out temple , the way that coach Diaz left temple after a few days and left a sour taste in temple fan base and front office mouth and hopefully in the future that move will define his career and not be the move that ended his head coaching career, also one of the best transfer in the country Quincy Roche came over to us and it will suck that he came to us , just to lose to his fomer team , if we lose to temple I really feel like we should fire Diaz week 1 , I know people will disagree with that move but I feel like it will be necessary, it definitely will hurt recruiting, but we will have to do what’s best for the program.
Earth shattering analysis. Good job.

Advertisement
I used to go to Miami/Temple games at Veteran Stadium as a kid. The fact that this is even a discussion shows how far we’ve fallen.

Advertisement
Back