Temple game

BJ305

Sophomore
The temple game is going to be a crucial one for our beloved Miami Hurricanes, I feel like we have to win in blowout fashion, just off the fact that the last few non power 5 Opponents we faced we came out flat and lost games those game in embarrassing fashion. It’s also other big factors why we have to blow out temple , the way that coach Diaz left temple after a few days and left a sour taste in temple fan base and front office mouth and hopefully in the future that move will define his career and not be the move that ended his head coaching career, also one of the best transfer in the country Quincy Roche came over to us and it will suck that he came to us , just to lose to his fomer team , if we lose to temple I really feel like we should fire Diaz week 1 , I know people will disagree with that move but I feel like it will be necessary, it definitely will hurt recruiting, but we will have to do what’s best for the program.

Advertisement
That’s his most important game IMO. If Manny loses to Temple after Blake bought his contract out, put him in a place with more talent and got Temple’s best player to transfer here then I would think that both him and Blake will be done.

I think we crush them.

Advertisement
We took their best player, by far. We should beat them easily, but it is the first game with a new QB, new OC, and Manny is still dreaming about trinkets and sideline choreography.

ALL I want to see is a tougher, more focused/disciplined football team. I expect some yips, but I expect us to pull away. The game won't tell us all we need to know, but if we see the same crap we saw last year, it will tell us a lot.

Advertisement
Just win.

Don't need to show them and viewers some of our true capabilities.

Besides - it's not like there's any glory in burying Temple.

We want to save some things for Michigan State.

If we play we win .... but I can’t see the season happening in the states.

Now Canada has plenty of stadiums and for $5K a game forget S Korean *** Dolls ; u could fill the stadium with Canadian Strippers!! And they’re immune to everything.

Let’s be forward thinking problem solvers not hateful finger pointers ...

Advertisement
For me Temple is Mandy'd Bowl game, if he wins but the team looks uncoached it's gonna be a bloodbath from the the fanbase.

The biggest thing I'm looking for are the fundamentals....blocking, catching and tackling

If that game is any sort of struggle for Miami, it'll be a race to see who can start the 'Second Official Fire Manny Diaz' thread. I can't change my avatar back to my chill green one until Miami wins a game. A convincing win is what we all need. I'm stuck face melting til then.

Advertisement
That’s his most important game IMO. If Manny loses to Temple after Blake bought his contract out, put him in a place with more talent and got Temple’s best player to transfer here then I would think that both him and Blake will be done.

I think we crush them.

You want to talk about rock bottom? Losing to the team you bought the coach out from would just about do it. James and Manny would have to get **** canned.

Yeah got to win by at least 14 points, hopefully more... Anyone think that NY and NJ not seeing huge spike like Florida because already reached a level of herd immunity? Also even with spike of numbers the death rate seems significantly lower then in March.

Just win??? **** that. We need to start playing like we own the field- especially against less talented teams

Advertisement
Back