Temple - Diaz News Conference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny wants to be a head coach and run a program the way he wants. U cant be mad at him for leaving. And in ts perfect timing dont leave after signing day and have a bunch oj f kids angry because they signed to be coached by u and then u leave them days later. This is a stand up move the right thing to do. Now CMR will definitely need to make major hires.

Advertisement
[jhg said:
I mean, the timing with Geoff Collins leaving us wasn't better. It's just how the system is.
QUOTE="JHallCanes, post: 3675095, member: 356"]Thing about that though is nobody gives a ***[/QUOTE]

Exactly why is ******* reject Temple fan still here?? what is your fascination with us I mean the Golden years are long gone **** that guy!! **** your fans and your University no one cares now kindly remove yourself

Thanks

Advertisement
I mean, the timing with Geoff Collins leaving us wasn't better. It's just how the system is.

Stfu... Nowhere near equivalent. Miami was preseason top 10 to 7-5 in a 3 month span. The only thing saving us from a 4 win season was (Manny's) defense. Now we are in jeopardy of losing great position coaches as well as even more commits/prospects because of this. Temple will NEVER understand the current state of Miami football simply because they will NEVER be as relevant. GTFOH.

He’s gonna have a turnover cheese steak
Can’t think of anything more philly than that

I’m excited for manny I’m gonna start going to some temple games

Manny ain't sh*t without the chain.
ak.gif

Advertisement
Back