Telly to fsu

Advertisement
I still have no effing clue who we are talking about.

Telly Lockette was the Miami Central HC before Roland Smith, he coached Freeman, Cook, Yearby. Went to be RB coach at USF, was the lead recruiter for Quinton Flowers.

FSU boards is fired up but... if he was an ace recruiter in South Florida, why couldn't he do better than Oregon State?

As I recall, Flowers was originally commited to Miami but bugged out because we took another QB in that class. Not like Telly outrecruited us, and that was Golden & company.

Flowers was never commited to Miami, we didnt want him at QB, none of the Big 3 actually!

As I recall, Flowers was originally committed to Miami but bugged out because we took another QB in that class. Not like Telly out-recruited us, and that was Golden & company.

He never committed to UM, & we never recruited Him as a QB.

Who am I thinking of then? I know it was a dual threat QB and he was mad about recruiting other QB's. I thought it was Flowers.

As I recall, Flowers was originally committed to Miami but bugged out because we took another QB in that class. Not like Telly out-recruited us, and that was Golden & company.

Who am I thinking of then? I know it was a dual threat QB and he was mad about recruiting other QB's. I thought it was Flowers.

I dont remember a dual threat.... Todd Centeio decommitted because he got told he would be the only qb but Coley kept offering other qbs, but he wasnt a dual threat.

BTW, our qb recruiting was pathetic including the decommitted!

Alin Edouard? Ended up at Syracuse.

Advertisement

That dude was drop! Coley never answered his calls when he became the oc

That dude was drop! Coley never answered his calls when he became the oc

LOL...Edouard was supposed to come in with that 14' class with Kaaya, but get this, He still has 3 years of eligibility left. He started off at Syracuse, left there and went to 2 JUCOs, committed to Jackson St., and He's currently at UTSA...kid sure knows how to stay eligible.

He actually had some nice HS tape, but something about His attitude turned me off.

Probably Dwayne Lawson from Hillsborough. He decommited and committed to Virginia Tech in ‘15. His qb coach at Hillsborough used Lawson to get a job on VT staff and Lawson followed. Then a year later the entire staff was fired, and Lawson ran into some trouble and is now JuCo.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back