Telly to fsu

Advertisement
So their version of Ice Harris?

My first thought as well. They are entering dark, dark times. So thankful for the staff we have in place.

Except we got Ice in his prime of South Florida football.. right when he came off that national title team w/ CT and Djax.

Lockette is what... 6-7 years removed from Sfla and spent the last few years as far away from Sfla as you can be? I think he had Cam Davis committed and got that WR with grades issues from the muck but his name isn't what it used to be down here.

Can't say I know of anyone he's developed at RB and he's moving to coach TE's at FSU? They could have had Larry Scott if they wanted him and decided to take a guy that I'm positive can't coach the position... FSU TE's have always been irrelevant and even more so now.

Amateur hour has begun... If Oregon whips out the check book for Leavitt.. FSU is ****kkkkkeddddd

It’s great that Taggart is going to hire a “recruiting staff.” Surest sign of a loser. FSU is about 10 yrs behind us. They will freak out over this because they haven’t experienced the horrific results when you hire “recruiters.”

Advertisement
Made me think of an old favorite...

2%20trouble%20teens.jpg

I still have no effing clue who we are talking about.

Telly Lockette was the Miami Central HC before Roland Smith, he coached Freeman, Cook, Yearby. Went to be RB coach at USF, was the lead recruiter for Quinton Flowers.

FSU boards is fired up but... if he was an ace recruiter in South Florida, why couldn't he do better than Oregon State?

Who the fvck want to go to Oregon state?

Telly got ties with HS coaches in Dade, Broward so it'll be easy for him to get guys. We still have the fence up, so we good.

FSU fans are delusional. They were whooping our *** in recruiting with Coke Head Brewster and dale Coley on staff. The difference? They had Cuckbo as their HC. It didn't matter who they had recruiting South Florida. This is a completely different story.

We're on a first name basis this person?

Man, nothing comparison to when posters refer to players by their random-*** nicknames.

"Man, I hope Choc gets more touches next season!"

Just call the man Trayone Gray, for God's sake...

Advertisement
Remember Al Golden doing this type of stuff to try to save his ***... that was before we knew he was a fraud

Coley and Brewster >>>>>>>> Lockette in South Florida. Honestly, Telly isn't even close to as valuable a recruiter as Seider from UF.

And its hilarious FSU fans are hyping up that he "got" Flowers.

Flowers only went to USF because none of the Big 3 had interest in him at QB

Advertisement
Telly will get his down here.

**** he was the first to offer our commit in cam davis and had him committed.

But who cares really..fsu will always get guys down here...long as we keep most of the big fish.

Advertisement
Telly will get his down here.

**** he was the first to offer our commit in cam davis and had him committed.

But who cares really..fsu will always get guys down here...long as we keep most of the big fish.

Nahhh my ***** **** that they'll always get guys **** don't let them have **** but the crumbs at the bottom of the toaster.

And fight dem nyggas for that even if we don't got room for the kid. Make them move north to get recruits because it's to much of a fight to get them from south Florida.

Advertisement
Back