Tell the team to beat FSU for me

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
Well guys, its been real. I don't expect to have power till 2018 so I won't be able to watch live the game vs FSU. Maria is about to destroy Puerto Rico right down the middle on Wednesday. Category 5 150 mph right through the middle. Seeing as Irma reached just 60 mph and we lost power for 5 days and 10% of the island still has no power three weeks later, I think I'm going to have to sit out this season.

Please just beat FSU.

death.jpg

Advertisement
I'm getting sick of making the joke that the Canes will dedicate the FSU game to your memory! Best of luck, man. Time for this storm season to end. Be safe.

Advertisement
Hopefully it stays on that track or north so you only get the left side. The right side of the storm is where the real damage happens. Just ask anyone in the middle keys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Praying for you my Canes brother! Hang in there. You will be seeing the Canes again before you know it.

Best wishes and prayers to Johnny and all in the path of this storm.

Advertisement
Lets pray : Thank you God for having mercy on the the people of Puerto Rico and for doing all you can to push this storm out of harms way for them and others living in the Caribbean. Thank you for pushing this storm on a path where the least amount of people are effected. Thank you God in the name of your son and our living Lord and Savior ,Jesus Christ. Amen

Praying for you man. I have a lot of family down there that has me worried. Let's hope there's a last-minute shift NE.

Advertisement
Back