Tell the team to beat FSU for me

Lets pray : Thank you God for having mercy on the the people of Puerto Rico and for doing all you can to push this storm out of harms way for them and others living in the Caribbean. Thank you for pushing this storm on a path where the least amount of people are effected. Thank you God in the name of your son and our living Lord and Savior ,Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen

Advertisement
Have family in St Thomas and they were devastated by Irma. Prayers for all in harms way of Maria.

God bless brother... I called my father in PR and they're not done cleaning up with the first storm... prayers for all.

Advertisement
Prayers up to you in the great PR and all who may be in this storm's path.

Be safe, and yes, beat FSU!

Advertisement
Man this is going to be catastrophic. 175 mph sustained winds with gusts around 200 mph...stay safe!!!!

Have to feel for the people in PR. This monster is headed straight for them without remorse. There is virtually zero chance it doesn't hit them head on as a cat 4 or cat 5. It's going to be ugly tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear God, can you stop making Hurricanes out of pure amusement, and making people beg for mercy when it comes at them?

Amen

Advertisement
Back