Tell me what you see? 2015 Defense

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Advertisement
This team laughs its way to the ACC title game with a real coach next season.

Advertisement
Armbrister is a SR from everything I've seen.

That said, it would be a fast turnaround defensively with a competent staff.

I keep saying. A good DC can transform this defense and make it a top 20-30 overnight.

Thurston is a senior this year, btw.

That DL should dominate as a 4-3. Kamalu is your perfect/ideal 4-3 DT (his body type is very comparable to Allen Bailey).

I keep saying. A good DC can transform this defense and make it a top 20-30 overnight.

Thurston is a senior this year, btw.

That DL should dominate as a 4-3. Kamalu is your perfect/ideal 4-3 DT (his body type is very comparable to Allen Bailey).

Agree completely regarding Kamalu. He'd be a very good 4-3 tackle. So would Chick for that matter.

That's a big part of the problem, several of these kids are being miscast and asked to do things that it's not fair to ask them to do. Last time I checked it was suppose to be the coaching staff's responsibility to put players in the best position to make plays.

This staff fails miserably in that regard.

Advertisement
God can we please bring in a 4-3 mastermind to take over the D, and for Golden to agree to not touch the D ever.

That along with replacing at least Franklin and Williams with quality coaches might be the only thing to save Golden in Miami.

Wouldn't mind moving Hurlie to DBs(that was the position he played here) and getting bad a$$ DLine and LB coaches, who can actually recruit.

God can we please bring in a 4-3 mastermind to take over the D, and for Golden to agree to not touch the D ever.

That along with replacing at least Franklin and Williams with quality coaches might be the only thing to save Golden in Miami.

Wouldn't mind moving Hurlie to DBs(that was the position he played here) and getting bad a$$ DLine and LB coaches, who can actually recruit.

The D is predicated on a philosophy. The entire current squad revolves around that philosophy. You can switch in a system and the philosophy will muck it up.

Entire thing needs to be replaced. Tone begins at the very top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AQM should just leave. too much talent to be mistreated

He'll be here. Have a gut feeling he likes Miami. Was in Brickell on Saturday. Enjoying himself as any young man should.

If he focuses for a year or maybe (if we're lucky) two, his talent will get him to where he intends. He has to be a legitimate 255 right now. In an early 2000 defense, he's Jerome Mcdougle and Mccord is Andrew Williams. Trent Harris is Jamaal Green. Kamalu is William Joseph. Jenkins is Wilfork. And, we're living in the backfield of opponents. QBs are going to the 'Gun just to get some fresh air.

****** loaded. That will help get a new coach. This is not a huge rebuild and we have 2 full classes to bring in

Advertisement
Back