Tell me we’re gonna roll..

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
Watching other programs making moves has me like..
0F4061CD-EF44-43E2-952A-41B3AFBDC6B6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can pm it to me. I won’t open it. If I do, mods can permaban me. If he ends up being right.. RespeK!

Advertisement
We just have to believe that our coaches have been told that they don’t have jobs, they are on the road recruiting, a replacement has been identified, and the players and potential recruits and transfers all know. And none of it leaked. That’s it. Have faith

We just have to believe that our coaches have been told that they don’t have jobs, they are on the road recruiting, a replacement has been identified, and the players and potential recruits and transfers all know. And none of it leaked. That’s it. Have faith
Haha totally sounds correct

Advertisement
Mario can’t risk another year of **** football. Imagine two years of the “football” we just witnessed? 80 mil or not, his job with recruits will becoming increasingly difficult moving forward.

Advertisement
This fanbase is exhausting to deal with. What happens will happen. None of us have a say in the **** decision, shut up and let the man work. If he screws up, it's on him. If it doesn't work, he's the one that will get fired. See what he does and then evaluate from there. If you want out, get out. If you want to jock Deion, go over to Fanatics, buy your CU merch and split. ****.

None of us have a say in the **** decision, shut up and let the man work. If he screws up, it's on him. If it doesn't work, he's the one that will get fired. See what he does and then evaluate from there. If you want out, get out.
So we don’t have a say but our talking is preventing him from working.. even though it’s his fault if he fails.. and if he does, it will cost him his job.. but it’s important for us to observe & evaluate (“despite none of us having a say”) However we aren’t a hostage.

Got it. Just trying to keep up. Great poRst. Really solid

Y'all act like we didn't go thru this once already this year. Mario moves at his own speed.

pesci_irishman.gif

Advertisement
Back