Tejada predicting a big recruiting weekend

We also have a 99 year old that starts stupid threads, a dude from NY that wants to blow 95% of the board, a dude that pauses everyone for any borderline comment, and numerous people on here that name drop and play the fake insider schtick. Let that man be and move on or ignore him. He’s not going anywhere and I’m sure you’d be pushed off before he is. That dude and me haven’t always seen eye to eye, but your spamming every **** thread is more annoying than his name dropping.
To be fair, the 99 year old is a pup compared to the guy who has been a Canes fan approaching on a 1000 years now

Advertisement
We also have a 99 year old that starts stupid threads, a dude from NY that wants to blow 95% of the board, a dude that pauses everyone for any borderline comment, and numerous people on here that name drop and play the fake insider schtick. Let that man be and move on or ignore him. He’s not going anywhere and I’m sure you’d be pushed off before he is. That dude and me haven’t always seen eye to eye, but your spamming every **** thread is more annoying than his name dropping.

TrumpyCane is offended you didn’t mention TrumpyCane

Advertisement
**** some Brad Tejada guy got roasted in this thread. I thought you guys were gonna roast Brad Tejeda for his tweet.

Advertisement
Not hard to make a prediction like that. More often than not Cristobal is doing big things. I could say this every week and hit more than miss.

Innis aint coming dude is too far gone with OSU. he was wearing red cleats and did the Osu TD celebration last night.
Agreed, word is he even texted OSU a picture of his feet at home watching tv

D71B4DB5-9175-4EFE-9944-B8C789556230.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back