Tejada predicting a big recruiting weekend

Advertisement
yeah I mean the dead period starts monday so I imagine that we'll get commitments from the portal guys for sure this weekend, maybe a recruit or two but recruits may hold out until wednesday
We need a ton of help in the portal. We are two pieces behind already with the losses of Campbell and Jackson. So we need a DT and OL just to get even. Cohen and Adeleye would be upgraded but we need way more. Plus Adeleye might not even be an interior guy.

Advertisement
ezgif-4-859f50addc.gif

We need a ton of help in the portal. We are two pieces behind already with the losses of Campbell and Jackson. So we need a DT and OL just to get even. Cohen and Adeleye would be upgraded but we need way more. Plus Adeleye might not even be an interior guy.
I would guess that thomas gore, adeleye, cohen, and thornton could all commit within the next 48 hours (maybe even davonte brown but I feel like he's gonna be a nole)

that gives us 2 potential starters on DL, 1 definite starter on OL, and 1 definite starter at WR

there still is 4 days for visiting after the dead period I believe in early january for portal candidates before they have to enroll so we can have our other targets visit then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back