Tee Martin

Advertisement
Those years you mentioned Coley was not our OC for any of them, Mark Richt was.

Martin is a good coach and a ELITE recruiter. Applewhite and Fedora are both good coaches but average recruiters. Give me the former 10/10. Not to mention he is a better fit for Miami than the other two.
I know coley wasn't oc. Im saying they are really no different as ocs. They both are good at scripting plays to start the game but as the game goes on and you have to make adjustments then they are horrible.

Advertisement
Don't get info often, but heard from a good source who would know, no OC yet (as we know) but a couple of the position coaches are done and just waiting on the OC to announce.
I find this hard to believe.

Most if not all OC's like to have a say regarding who is hired as position coaches. If anything, I would imagine that the OC is in place, but he is just finalizing the rest of the offensive staff.

Who knows, at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I find this hard to believe.

Most if not all OC's like to have a say regarding who is hired as position coaches. If anything, I would imagine that the OC is in place, but he is just finalizing the rest of the offensive staff.

Who knows, at this point.
Completely agree! How would that make sense that he hires pieces without a OC approving. Don't buy it one bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back