Tee Martin

Tbh Im a lane kiffin fan. I think He would do well here if he’s able to hire someone with an attacking 4-3 defense. With his bravado and confidence he’s a better fit for Miami than richt. He’s paid his dues , learned how to win at bama too
He should be hired as OC, bring Tee Martin (QBs) and Cole Popovich (OL) with him.

Advertisement
Tbh Im a lane kiffin fan. I think He would do well here if he’s able to hire someone with an attacking 4-3 defense. With his bravado and confidence he’s a better fit for Miami than richt. He’s paid his dues , learned how to win at bama too

Although he wouldn't be the first person on my list, he would absolutely be on the list. Dude can recruit and clearly has the confidence to play with the big dogs. His offense seems pretty high powered and innovative but the big question, as you've indicated, is will he bring in an attacking defense. I'm too lazy to look up what he's done at FAU.

But if we have another year of Richt calling the offense there’s no way we pull in offensive talent like Payton. So that’s two year back to back **** recruited classes that will cripple the depth of the team. Say goodbye to the possibility of Don Chaney, Marcus Rosemy and all the south Florida skill talent if Richt’s offense takes the field in 2019.

We can’t sit around and do nothing this year. They need to hire an OC or UF and FSU will lap us in recruiting.

Matt Canada is available and had a good year with terrible circumstances at Maryland. He runs a pro spread and I think would mesh well with Richt. H

If you hire Tee Martin, he's not going to get much better results. The kid's won't come. And Richt will likely be offered another year because he made the changes that the board asked for.

Advertisement
Let’s hire guys fired by other major programs. Sounds like a plan.
I too, am not sure that Tee would be a good fit at Miami. However...
Kingsbury
Fedora
Canada
Jedd Fisch
Applewhite
Patrino
Martin
Kiffin
Sarkisian
....are several coaches who have been mentioned on this site as potential options. All have been fired! No one, on the above list, other than Kingsbury, would be in my top 3.

Advertisement
what winning did he learn? he was his record this year?

Advertisement
It’s fau at the end of the day and 4 of the losses were by 1 score or less. Kiffin learned the process at bama, he knows what it takes
kiffin is a loser that gets by on a perceived notion of him have "swag" look at all his head coaching stints man

kiffin is a loser that gets by on a perceived notion of him have "swag" look at all his head coaching stints man

I agree, he was a train wreck at his “dream job” USC. The Raiders fired him & black balled him. He would be interesting at Miami tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back