Tedarrell Slaton CB.

Its pretty stupid if chad has a beef with miami now when we have a completely new staff and recruited marco, I highly doubt its chad

People are throwing **** against a wall because they can't come to the realization rump sucks at recruiting. Which is sad considering how much UF sucks at recruiting with mcelwain yet they are still beating Miami for guys left and right. If Mike HArly or that edwards kid had offers from them they woudld probably go there to.

Chad wilson ist talking **** about Miami. Sure about Golam when he was head corch for good reason. His sons about to be a first or second round draft pick. Seems like he made the right decision. I remember people criticized chad for saying golden and some of his coaches where garbage. Turns out he was right

Advertisement
Its pretty stupid if chad has a beef with miami now when we have a completely new staff and recruited marco, I highly doubt its chad

People are throwing **** against a wall because they can't come to the realization rump sucks at recruiting. Which is sad considering how much UF sucks at recruiting with mcelwain yet they are still beating Miami for guys left and right. If Mike HArly or that edwards kid had offers from them they woudld probably go there to.

Chad wilson ist talking **** about Miami. Sure about Golam when he was head corch for good reason. His sons about to be a first or second round draft pick. Seems like he made the right decision. I remember people criticized chad for saying golden and some of his coaches where garbage. Turns out he was right
He Get's PAID by UF. He owns a recruiting service. I think it's Gridiron Kings? I haven't paid attention to the guy since he started putting his hand out, almost a decade ago at University School. If i'm wrong, someone enlighten me

Rum must be straight poison. Turdbarrel Slaton is toying with UM.

How the fvck did Pete ever get the impression that Turdbarrel was a UM lock? Seems like that couldn't be father from the truth. We might not even be in his top 3.

Bingo. He must not be liked by the kids, parents or coaches. I'm perplexed over the whole thing actually. It's a fûcking mystery. There's no way Richt was thinking when he hired this guy from a high school full of talent that not one kid would come.

Had Richt known that no way he would've hired this guy because he can't be counted on to even attract flies to shît and recruiting is a big part of this job.
If this was happening at some other school we'd be lampooning the fvck out of them because it's such an absurdity. A HS coach with no juice with anyone at his HS? LULZ

How the fvck did Pete ever get the impression that Turdbarrel was a UM lock? Seems like that couldn't be father from the truth. We might not even be in his top 3.

Bingo. He must not be liked by the kids, parents or coaches. I'm perplexed over the whole thing actually. It's a fûcking mystery. There's no way Richt was thinking when he hired this guy from a high school full of talent that not one kid would come.

Had Richt known that no way he would've hired this guy because he can't be counted on to even attract flies to shît and recruiting is a big part of this job.
If this was happening at some other school we'd be lampooning the fvck out of them because it's such an absurdity. A HS coach with no juice with anyone at his HS? LULZ

Specific to us- not only a high school but an entire region. Let's say we brought in this Coxsley dude from Maryland. He'd get skewered for ANY kid we missed on in that whole Delaware/Maryland/Virginia area. I was slow to jump on Rumph last year but if he produces a goose egg this year on the recruiting front the only people giving him a pass will be the local hs fans masquerading as Canes fans and Canes fans that will give a pass to any former Cane no matter the situation or job performance. And THIS is clearly a major component of Rumph's job. Guys that have to coach up inferior talent belong in places like Michigan State- where superior talent isn't within a drive on your god**** lunch hour.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the shizz that only happens at UM. If Rumph was hired at any other school, this would work how it's supposed to, but not here. Something stinks in the recruiting system when we have kids clowning us to sign with WVU after not getting the Gators offer one week, and now this crap.

This is the shizz that only happens at UM. If Rumph was hired at any other school, this would work how it's supposed to, but not here. Something stinks in the recruiting system when we have kids clowning us to sign with WVU after not getting the Gators offer one week, and now this crap.

Exactly. If rumph wasnt here he would get them. Dudes just dont want to come to miami.

Advertisement

Exactly. If rumph wasnt here he would get them. Dudes just dont want to come to miami.
They don't believe yet

They don't believe yet

But I mean, not even a honeymoon class. We really let a lot go off the rails down here.

He Get's PAID by UF. He owns a recruiting service. I think it's Gridiron Kings? I haven't paid attention to the guy since he started putting his hand out, almost a decade ago at University School. If i'm wrong, someone enlighten me

Gotta play the game. Especially for a guy like Slaton.

Advertisement

its not even a mystery. You kind of nailed it in your post on why he hasnt gotten any

can't believe we hired a high school coach that is not even respected by his own players. Let's not forget what Marco Wilson said about Rum.

Richt took a massive L with this hire smh.

can't believe we hired a high school coach that is not even respected by his own players. Let's not forget what Marco Wilson said about Rum.

Richt took a massive L with this hire smh.

What did he say? Btw, let's not overlook the one common thread for schools that have given us problems...University School, now Heritage. Chad Wilson.

Advertisement
I think Chad Wilson wanted a job at UM, they told him to kick rocks and he's had a grudge ever since. Just my opinion...lol

its not even a mystery. You kind of nailed it in your post on why he hasnt gotten any

It's definitely telling between Rumph and AH. I understand front running and the culture that exists in South Florida. But not one of the kids that he's coached at wants to come to Miami. Of the 3 division-1 recruits in Herbert, Slaton and Wilson they all fit our critical positions of need this cycle and there's playing time to be offered.

Like another poster said, I doubt Richt hires Rumph if he knew he'd strike out on every single AH kid.

Advertisement
Back