Tedarrell Slaton CB.

Its safe to say Miami wil never reach elite status again

Imma just lower my expectations from here on out & just go with the flow

It is what it is

UM will never make the playoffs with this level of recurting

Need better coaches. This banda guy is a nobody..... slump eye dugand and rump who knows what the **** is going on.

Nole fan posting on a Miami board - sad.

Stfu u clown

Im stating PURE Facts

Like i said wit this level if recurting UM will never make the playoffs. Need some (Blue chip) OL,DB's and WR's if we ever want to compete with... Bama,Clemson,ohio state, MICHIGAN and soon to be Texas

You need blue chips in order to win a NC

Nothing but facts !!

Advertisement
Marco just like his brother...he's in everyone's ear. That whole family is like a cancer to this program....can't wait to be done with them.
That is true, seems like he sh*ts on Miami every chance he gets. Can only imagine how bad he talks about Miami to the recruits. Chad Wilson a b*tch for letting him do it too

What's Chad Wilson's beef?

Golden didnt offer quincy as a cb. Every since then chad seemed to have a problem with miami and quincy dogs the program as much as he can.

Yeah. It's amazing how they hold a grudge against Miami because of Al Golden. Never understood why this applied to Marco Wilson. But Chad's a punk for letting it happen and not talking sense to them.

I now put American Heritage at the same place as Dwyer - don't bother recruiting from there. Those kids are front runners. Plain and simple. And even then, to go to UF of all places. I could understand FSU, but UF!?!?!?!

If they were front runners, they wouldn't be going to UF.

That is true, seems like he sh*ts on Miami every chance he gets. Can only imagine how bad he talks about Miami to the recruits. Chad Wilson a b*tch for letting him do it too

What's Chad Wilson's beef?

Golden didnt offer quincy as a cb. Every since then chad seemed to have a problem with miami and quincy dogs the program as much as he can.

Yeah. It's amazing how they hold a grudge against Miami because of Al Golden. Never understood why this applied to Marco Wilson. But Chad's a punk for letting it happen and not talking sense to them.

I now put American Heritage at the same place as Dwyer - don't bother recruiting from there. Those kids are front runners. Plain and simple. And even then, to go to UF of all places. I could understand FSU, but UF!?!?!?!

If they were front runners, they wouldn't be going to UF.

UF's no longer in the elite category. But at one point UF owned the state briefly from 06-09 (pretty much the Tebow years) while Miami and FSU were in their down years. Some of these recruits grew up liking the gators because of it.

It is what it is

Need better coaches. This banda guy is a nobody..... slump eye dugand and rump who knows what the **** is going on.

Stfu u clown

Im stating PURE Facts

Like i said wit this level if recurting UM will never make the playoffs. Need some (Blue chip) OL,DB's and WR's if we ever want to compete with... Bama,Clemson,ohio state, MICHIGAN and soon to be Texas

Nothing but facts !!

I was talking about another poster but I see that you are rustled... you must be a Nole as well.

Anyway, since I've got you rustled and you claim you are stating "nothing but facts" about "recurting", here are some facts for you: let's compare Miami's classes with Clemson's from 2015-2012 using the 247 Composite class rankings.

2015: Miami = 26, Clemson = 9
2014: Miami = 12, Clemson = 17
2013: Miami = 14, Clemson = 15
2012: Miami = 10, Clemson = 15

Pretty similar recruiting rankings so your "facts" are not all "facts" which is not surprising.

It is what it is

Stfu u clown

Im stating PURE Facts

Nothing but facts !!

The dude wasn't talking to you, he was talking to/about TP801, a different poster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another factor kids just want to get away to from south Florida. A lot of kids are being recruited by that pitch from coaches. You absolutely have kids who want to go to school away from home. And in that case it is what it is

Broward kids specifically they can care less bout miami in general

Yeah Broward may as well be a million miles from UM right now

We get about 20% of Broward kids we offer or less...Even in our heyday we'll only get about 40% or so (Dade in our best years we'll get about 70%ish of offers and that looks like the case this season)...But gotta find a way to make that 20 into 40 or higher again in Broward.

Last edited:

It is what it is

Stfu u clown

Im stating PURE Facts

Like i said wit this level if recurting UM will never make the playoffs
. Need some (Blue chip) OL,DB's and WR's if we ever want to compete with... Bama,Clemson,ohio state, MICHIGAN and soon to be Texas

Nothing but facts !!

I was talking about another poster but I see that you are rustled... you must be a Nole as well.

Anyway, since I've got you rustled and you claim you are stating "nothing but facts" about "recurting", here are some facts for you: let's compare Miami's classes with Clemson's from 2015-2012 using the 247 Composite class rankings.

2015: Miami = 26, Clemson = 9
2014: Miami = 12, Clemson = 17
2013: Miami = 14, Clemson = 15
2012: Miami = 10, Clemson = 15

Pretty similar recruiting rankings so your "facts" are not all "facts" which is not surprising.

Hate to pile on the guy/gal, but looks like half the teams in this years playoff **** on his/her "facts"

2012: Washington = 23, Miami = 10
2013: Washington = 18, Miami = 14
2014: Washington = 37, Miami = 12
2015: Washington = 27, Miami = 26

Know if you wanna argue coaches developing the talent, as well as putting kids in position to win is or could be a potential problem with this staff, well we'll have to wait and see. (Oct was horrible) Good example of that scenario, USC this year, Only Alabama has more "blue chip" recruits than they do, and they were trash first 4 games, until adjustments were made. Recruiting would be better I was hoping, but we getting some good players. We gotta wait and see what these coaches can do with them.

Another factor kids just want to get away to from south Florida. A lot of kids are being recruited by that pitch from coaches. You absolutely have kids who want to go to school away from home. And in that case it is what it is

We get about 20% of Broward kids we offer or less...Even in our heyday we'll only get about 40% or so (Dade in our best years we'll get about 70%ish of offers and that looks like the case this season)...But gotta find a way to make that 20 into 40 or higher again in Broward.

Where'd you get those stats? They sound very official.

Advertisement

Where'd you get those stats? They sound very official.

Just from following 15-20 years of recruiting...We will never get ALL of Dade kids like people think Butch did. Broward is where UM has REALLY been whiffing right now, before Rumph, post Rumph, whatever... Would you agree?

I mean Dalvin Cook obviously hurt, but we still got I believe 7 out of 12 or 13 Dade offers that year ( and that was a really deep dade year Yearby, C.Thomas, Darling, E. Lane, etc..). What has really been a pleasant surprise for UM lately is Palm Beach County, (3 out of 5 offers last season, 2 out of 3 this season) hope that continues.

This year it looks like we will get 6 out of 8 Dade offers with the misses being Shawn Davis and Chris Henderson. (Dingle and Gamble obv no offers) Plus J.Dean is originally a Homestead kid.

Georgia has SIX.. I repeat... SIX lineman coming and he'd rather go there over here!? Man. I love certain aspects of this staff, I really do. But Searels, Dugans and Rumph struggle on the recruiting trail. We went from a staff full of recruiters to a staff of developmental guys. Need some more recruiters.

Rum must be straight poison. Turdbarrel Slaton is toying with UM.

How the fvck did Pete ever get the impression that Turdbarrel was a UM lock? Seems like that couldn't be father from the truth. We might not even be in his top 3.

Advertisement
Rum must be straight poison. Turdbarrel Slaton is toying with UM.

How the fvck did Pete ever get the impression that Turdbarrel was a UM lock? Seems like that couldn't be father from the truth. We might not even be in his top 3.

Bingo. He must not be liked by the kids, parents or coaches. I'm perplexed over the whole thing actually. It's a fûcking mystery. There's no way Richt was thinking when he hired this guy from a high school full of talent that not one kid would come.

Had Richt known that no way he would've hired this guy because he can't be counted on to even attract flies to shît and recruiting is a big part of this job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back