Te'Cory Couch and others notes

What's being done here, on every level, is very embarrassing. Very irresponsible on the CIS staff to put out a speculation piece "like this". Also, for those making comments about Te'cory Couch being too small...how many of you have seen this kid in the last 6 months, if not ever? He's currently 5'10 168. Stop basing your opinions by what you see on the Internet... You're doing more harm than you know by doing this. Also, for those that continue to blame Rumph for our recruiting woes at CB, get your facts straight. A lot of the issues at DB are coming from Diaz and how he's running things, not Rumph. Again please stop going by what you read on the internet.

Advertisement
You are wrong, Brooklyndee and tee3000 who are in the know have stated other wise especially with Gilbert, you can say whatever you want about Campbell and surtain but don’t act like rumph just sat on his hands and had no part in recruiting frierson or Ivey because that’s far from the case period

people forget, these kids grew up watching a miami program that couldnt win 10 games, couldnt make an ACC title, etc so they are just seeing good football from us for 2 years. these kids have been recruited for years. they see Bama winning big, they see UF putting a ton of DB's in nfl ,etc.

What's being done here, on every level, is very embarrassing. Very irresponsible on the CIS staff to put out a speculation piece "like this". Also, for those making comments about Te'cory Couch being too small...how many of you have seen this kid in the last 6 months, if not ever? He's currently 5'10 168. Stop basing your opinions by what you see on the Internet... You're doing more harm than you know by doing this. Also, for those that continue to blame Rumph for our recruiting woes at CB, get your facts straight. A lot of the issues at DB are coming from Diaz and how he's running things, not Rumph. Again please stop going by what you read on the internet.

This whole thread should be deleted.

Advertisement
people forget, these kids grew up watching a miami program that couldnt win 10 games, couldnt make an ACC title, etc so they are just seeing good football from us for 2 years. these kids have been recruited for years. they see Bama winning big, they see UF putting a ton of DB's in nfl ,etc.

I was just about to say this. This program has been horse **** for 15 years and we expect every elite CB to come to Miami. Lol y’all are so delusional. Not every kid bleeds orange and green and understands the history. **** all they’ve seen is us getting curb stomped by UVA under Shannon, and a **** show under Golden.

I was just about to say this. This program has been horse **** for 15 years and we expect every elite CB to come to Miami. Lol y’all are so delusional. Not every kid bleeds orange and green and understands the history. **** all they’ve seen is us getting curb stomped by UVA under Shannon, and a **** show under Golden.
we had two coaches that ran a toxic atmosphere. we talk about all the nfl studs under butch, a majority of these guys are retired from nfl or retiring. these young kids dont know irvin, sapp, etc either.

Well said...thank you.

Advertisement
Even with a FSU or Clemson offer Brownlee isn't going anywhere. Miami wants to add Couch and Davis (I was told Davis aint coming) and if that happens Damarius Good may have to look elsewhere. Also, all this work being done with recruiting these new DB's, I guess Coach Rumph has nothing to do with tbis, right?

People don't have to agree with your logic and not be Rumphs homeboys.. So you're one of those either or types.
Ok, but if ur not his boy or a family member, i really dont knw how you can say he is not failing in recruiting. In fact i bet you can not find another p5 coach that has missed on as many 4 or 5* prospects in their own backyard in this 2/3 year period. But w.e. if u dont see it now ull see it by the end of this recruiting cycle. Brownlee n Good lol wow.

Well mentioning Blades make sense in the fact that he's always been mentioned at probably moving to safety.....but stefan just left a steaming pile of **** in the middle of the forum now all the inmates are going to smear it on the walls.

I agree it wouldve been reasonable if Stefan said the possibility of Blades ending up at safety as a reason but that’s not what he said though

Last edited:
Ok, but if ur not his boy or a family member, i really dont knw how you can say he is not failing in recruiting. In fact i bet you can not find another p5 coach that has missed on as many 4 or 5* prospects in their own backyard in this 2/3 year period. But w.e. if u dont see it now ull see it by the end of this recruiting cycle. Brownlee n Good lol wow.
So when Brownlee's coach says he's as good as all the other sfe kids you just ignore that...plus it sounds like he's killing at camp right now at safety. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

Advertisement
A Michigan fan called him a thug and said that he belongs here because of it.

See! This is what I don’t get about these young kids from So Fla.

These other schools want their services, but as soon as they waiver, they’re thugs. I’ve heard this from UGA, Bama, UF, FSU, and OSU fans.

Yes, we def go in on them talking bout how weak they are; but never have I heard us call them thugs. Now, if they take the Butts to UF, we just simply remind the world that school just produce some of the most famous criminals on earth. Lol.

Advertisement
So when Brownlee's coach says he's as good as all the other sfe kids you just ignore that...plus it sounds like he's killing at camp right now at safety. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.
Naw bruh thats great if hes balling good. I have no problem saying when I wrong. Ive wrote several times I hope rumph and w.e. decision the staff make are right and they succeed. I just never seen someone miss as much as Rumph. And in this fans opinion Brownlees tape is not impressive and obviously his coach is gonna be bias and say hes amazing. Theres alot of cache that comes with getting kids a scholy at the U. In order for this program to be playoff contenders brownlee has to be one of the last options and Good not even on the board but thats just me.

I smell pussies 😂😂the season hasn't even started yet dam!!! This ain't coach 1st recruiting season lawd.View attachment 60500
cube 1.gif

So he's put on 20 lb in 3.5 months? If you are right that's good news. 148 at the opening in late feb

Advertisement
Back