Teary Eyed Richt Honored One More Time

dont feed into the trolls.

So not being a terry-eyed sentimentalist makes me a troll? I don't give a **** about Georgia. I don't see how skipping a valuable recruiting day to spend time with another team's players helps MIAMI.

I want Miami to win championships. Period, end of story.

The way I am thinking is he is hopefully there locking up Tracy Rocker, Kevin Sherrer and any other coach that he can get to come to Miami. Lord knows we need some good ones.

Advertisement
dont feed into the trolls.

So not being a terry-eyed sentimentalist makes me a troll? I don't give a **** about Georgia. I don't see how skipping a valuable recruiting day to spend time with another team's players helps MIAMI.

I want Miami to win championships. Period, end of story.

The way I am thinking is he is hopefully there locking up Tracy Rocker, Kevin Sherrer and any other coach that he can get to come to Miami. Lord knows we need some good ones.

Now that I can get behind

Wait, why wasn't he out recruiting for Miami?

I don't think i like his going back to Athens for this event. You're the Miami coach now, and you've got work to do.

Hoping his feelings don't get in the way of his doing a good job for the U. For example, should be on the phone with every one of Georgia's recruits, including Eason, trying to get them to come down to Miami.

He cares about his players. All the recruits see it for real. That is good for recruiting.

Advertisement

I don't think i like his going back to Athens for this event. You're the Miami coach now, and you've got work to do.

Hoping his feelings don't get in the way of his doing a good job for the U. For example, should be on the phone with every one of Georgia's recruits, including Eason, trying to get them to come down to Miami.

Remember, the fired his nice, kind, good guy rear end. He was throw out of the Promised Land of milk and honey and came across the sea to Rome with five arches of triumph for our former emperors. Now all that remains is for him to reforms the legions, train new warriors, return with them and burn the SEC to the ground.

Advertisement
Why didn't we have something like that for Golden? Granted, instead of a trophy it would have been tar and feathers, but still, we should do that.

Advertisement

Time for a break

Richt did the right thing by attending and saying good bye to the players he mentored.
It is called RESPECT and COURTESY ! One day is NOT going to make the difference in recruiting.
So cool your heels and give the man his due.

This helps him with recruits going to the ceremony.

Shows how much a class act he is and how much the seniors looked up to him asking him to come to it.

Uga recruits can't go since richt is there they said

So Georgia cares about their recruiting class. Wish Mark Richt weren't so **** sentimental. SMH wasted a valuable recruiting day in this year-jerker nonsense

come on. the guy spend 15 years there. some of those kids have been apart of his life for 3 or 4 years. former players are on his staff.

Im not a sentimental person and I don't give a single ****.

I've always had a soft spot for internet Bad-****s.
Bless this Virtual Seal Team 6 Warrior.

Advertisement
Says a lot when the seniors wanted him to come back for their night. I have a feeling our seniors would punch golden in the **** if he came any where near the hect.

This is literally the first day he hasn't been out recruiting since he got the job... For God's sake he hasn't changed his shirt in a week

I can just see some of these nimrods raising a stink because next weekend he might be out to dinner with his wife and it's not their anniversary.

Even gangsters keep their word. What kind of men are you, knocking a man for keeping his.[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qak-fmYlBRc[/video]

Advertisement
Back