Teary Eyed Richt Honored One More Time

Advertisement
He said he's 100% convince the dawgs and canes are on a collision course for a national championship. Think he was being nice to UGA.

Wait, why wasn't he out recruiting for Miami?

I don't think i like his going back to Athens for this event. You're the Miami coach now, and you've got work to do.

Hoping his feelings don't get in the way of his doing a good job for the U. For example, should be on the phone with every one of Georgia's recruits, including Eason, trying to get them to come down to Miami.

I don't think i like his going back to Athens for this event. You're the Miami coach now, and you've got work to do.

Hoping his feelings don't get in the way of his doing a good job for the U. For example, should be on the phone with every one of Georgia's recruits, including Eason, trying to get them to come down to Miami.

Join us here in the future.

Advertisement

What's that supposed to mean?

What's that supposed to mean?

This was already covered in depth around here. That's why you're getting negged into oblivion.

Another clueless wonder.

Its a few hours out. While the players are hanging with the recruits anyway.

for it he gets tons of social media posts where all his old players are telling everyone how great a coach is. Priceless

Advertisement

Another clueless wonder.

Its a few hours out. While the players are hanging with the recruits anyway.

for it he gets tons of social media posts where all his old players are telling everyone how great a coach is. Priceless

Good point

Advertisement
This helps him with recruits going to the ceremony.

Shows how much a class act he is and how much the seniors looked up to him asking him to come to it.

Shows how much a class act he is and how much the seniors looked up to him asking him to come to it.

RECRUITING helps with recruits. He should have had them reschedule this for the dead period...not during his first official visit weekend

Uga recruits can't go since richt is there they said

Advertisement
CaneWithoutABrain drooling on another thread.

OK buddy. I was calling for Mark Richt to be Miami's coach long before he was fired. You were calling for Herman and Fuentes...I said they would go with a proven guy and would never go with another MAC coach.

How did that work out for you?

guys spent 15 years there. what do u expect? that program was so mediocre before him

So Georgia cares about their recruiting class. Wish Mark Richt weren't so **** sentimental. SMH wasted a valuable recruiting day in this year-jerker nonsense

So Georgia cares about their recruiting class. Wish Mark Richt weren't so **** sentimental. SMH wasted a valuable recruiting day in this year-jerker nonsense

After 7:30 recruits are with their hosts

Advertisement
Back